Laker-Knicks-Wolves Trade Idea

Laker-Knicks-Wolves Trade Idea

Postby team_booyah on Fri May 11, 2007 5:16 pm

All three of these teams are desperate, so howabout a three-way trade:

Knicks Get- Kwame Brown, Vladimir Radmanovic, Trenton Hassell

T-Wolves Get- Steve Francis, Lamar Odom

Lakers Get- KG, Channing Frye, Rashad McCants

The lakers win, the wolves start over, and the knicks get a defender in kwame, and a shooter in radman

Luke and Bynum with come back strong next year and maybe we could get some frontcourt help via midlevel exception
team_booyah

Postby Massacre on Fri May 11, 2007 5:23 pm

That's very unlikely, and if it does happen, I strongly doubt that we will end up with Frye AND Garnett. Just too lopsided, to be honest. I'm not putting down your idea, because I would do that in a heartbeat, but nor York, or Minnesota would.
Massacre
Clublakers Moderator

Postby team_booyah on Fri May 11, 2007 5:51 pm

Of all the teams in the NBA who would take Kwame i thought maybe new york was a candidate. They’ve made worst decisions and wouldn’t miss Francis, and need to improve their D’.

Wolves would need to start all over with KG gone and LO thrives as a big fish in a small pond and Francis has something to prove and knows that NY can’t provide him any room to operate. I know LA would benefit greatly, and obviously I’m biased to The Lakeshow getting back to hoisting a trophy, but still all three teams would get what they really need…a chance to shake things up
team_booyah

Postby FlyWhiteGuyE on Fri May 11, 2007 6:15 pm

I don't think so. The Knicks are looking to get exactly what the Lakers want, KG, JO, or PG. Why would they settle for KB, the bad KB, when they can eliminate the middle man (Lakers) and just go after one of those players straight from the source. Plus the Wolves would rather deal KG to a non Western team I'm sure, especially not the Lakers.
FlyWhiteGuyE

Postby Crispy on Sat May 12, 2007 6:25 pm

So the Wolves are trading Trenton Hassell and Rashad McCants for Lamar Odom and Steve Francis? Uhhhhh, no.
Crispy

Postby Kobe Bryant 8 on Sat May 12, 2007 8:50 pm

Sounds like the Lakers come out on top on this one...

Would that happen in real life?

"Who's got it better than us? NOOOOOO BODY!" - Jim Harbaugh

Hip-Hop Fans: DJ KB8 Presents - Felt 3: The Remixes (Coming Soon)
Kobe Bryant 8
CL's Voice of Reason

Postby CrazyTury on Sun May 13, 2007 10:24 am

Let's check realgm trade checker!!! There is a problem right now. But we have espn trade machine!!! Hurrrray! This trade can be made. I'ts ok with salary cap. Now we have to do something. We must kill their gms and then replace our home made robots. That way we can have a deal :jam2:
CrazyTury

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas