lakers blazers talking?

Re: lakers blazers talking?

Postby slomo24 on Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:02 am

kobe_the_truth wrote:
lakerstuntman wrote:I think that the lakers are gona get the 3rd pick in the draft from portlant for the 10th and butler. blazers were working out high schooler martel wabster who will most likely be there with the 10 pick in the draft hes probably not as good as green but he is very talented and theyll will also get butler . lakers were trying out green. now how would they get green at the number 10 pick. but theres a twist i dont think that they will take him. and instead take the gye out of wake forest............... chris paul they are trying to thro of the other teams
yup we are gonna get the third pick and ruben patterson from portland
http://www.lockedonsports.blogspot.com/

Pretty interesting mock, deron over paul. It could happen, but I don't know if L.A. would do that. I think Paul's star potential is to high for the Lakers to pass on, should they get the 3rd pick mind you. I'm hearing a lot about this portland trade, I just hope Caron isn't included. the 10th with Chucky and some change is good.
Sometimes I talk to myself. If I don't who will?
slomo24

Postby KB24 on Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:20 am

slomo24 wrote:
kobe_the_truth wrote:
lakerstuntman wrote:I think that the lakers are gona get the 3rd pick in the draft from portlant for the 10th and butler. blazers were working out high schooler martel wabster who will most likely be there with the 10 pick in the draft hes probably not as good as green but he is very talented and theyll will also get butler . lakers were trying out green. now how would they get green at the number 10 pick. but theres a twist i dont think that they will take him. and instead take the gye out of wake forest............... chris paul they are trying to thro of the other teams
yup we are gonna get the third pick and ruben patterson from portland
http://www.lockedonsports.blogspot.com/

Pretty interesting mock, deron over paul. It could happen, but I don't know if L.A. would do that. I think Paul's star potential is to high for the Lakers to pass on, should they get the 3rd pick mind you. I'm hearing a lot about this portland trade, I just hope Caron isn't included. the 10th with Chucky and some change is good.

Sucky, 10 for 3? LOL without Butler? its IMPOSSIBLE.

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Postby LOUIE04 on Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:35 am

Does anybody know if we're still doing that NO trade and that Indi trade cuz everybody is saying that the Lakers ended up making that deal with Port. for the 3rd. pick?!?! :man3:
LOUIE04

Postby LOUIE04 on Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:35 am

Does anybody know if we're still doing that NO trade and that Indi trade cuz everybody is saying that the Lakers ended up making that deal with Port. for the 3rd. pick?!?! :man3:
LOUIE04

Postby LOUIE04 on Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:38 am

In realgm.com theyre saying that Port. is looking at who theyre gonna get in the draft witht their 3rd pick not who theyre gonna trade it to!!!
LOUIE04

Postby alex58 on Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:45 am

#3 and for #10 and Atkins is a very good deal , as long as Butler is not included.
Magic , the only way to bring back the go0d old days.
alex58

Postby Guest on Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:03 pm

No, the Blazers will take that Wabser gye.

Postby G|B|G|B on Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:22 pm

i think the lakers are going to blow the pick on green and not paul :bang: :bang:
G|B|G|B
ClubHeatHoops.com Administrator

Postby Mastermixer8 on Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:38 pm

The trade should simply be george and atkins and a # 10 for # 3 and either patterson or someone else to match cap
Mastermixer8

Postby crucifido on Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:00 pm

I heard that the #10 pick wasn't involved.

If that's the case - GREAT deal. I still contend that getting Green (if that's who they target) is just the front end of a bigger deal to come. Don't have any justification about this, just a gut feeling.

I'd be wary about giving them the #10 as well. But then when I think I think of Chucky-Free back court, no price is too steep.
"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." - Winston Churchill
crucifido
Clublakers Analyst

Postby 008 on Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:25 pm

#3 + Ruben for LA's #10 + Caron is not a good deal for LA IMHO... I thought at one time Phil said Ruben was too stupid to learn the triangle plus I'm worried about Ru clashing with Kobe or Phil.

Also what if the #3 doesn't pan out!? Deron, Paul, Green or whoever might not work well since they're rookies and Phil tends not to like using them right off the bat and Paul seems a bit undersized for PJ's liking... I mean, Caron is almost proven although Ru plays good D but his O is not nearly as good as Butler. Plus I believe Caron can really improve defensively this yr.

LA should try to unload DG, Slava, a future 2nd rd pick + #10 for Jailblazers' #3 and Ru.

Postby Guest on Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:30 pm

008 wrote:
LA should try to unload DG, Slava, a future 2nd rd pick + #10 for Jailblazers' #3 and Ru.

Yeah, Portland has to be dying to get their greasy hands on Devean George and Stanislav Medvedenko.......

Postby kobe4ever on Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:02 am

they should trade 3 for 10,17, and sasha maybe
Lakers record (2005~2008) when im at the staple center :
when i drink sprite : 12-3
when i drink coke : 2-6
kobe4ever

Postby LakersCourt on Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:39 pm

YES.....if there is any chance that Portland will consider trading that to us(Please God....its my birthday today(it really is) make it happen). IF Chris Paul was guaranteed there, then YES I would do this trade, just because I love the kid. Would Portland consider this?

Lakers Trade:
Caron Butler
Chucky Atkins
#10 pick

Lakers Receive:
#3 Pick(don't waste it on Deron or Gerald)
Ruben Patterson

I would do this in a heartbeat. Chris Paul is so perfect for L.A.

Please Mitch Pleaase.... its not that complicated...DO IT :man7:
LakersCourt

Postby vic5150 on Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:45 pm

Someone please answer this why would anyone want to do a deal with the Lakers. I'd Imagine the rest of the league is so giddy at the prospects of us struggling for the next few seasons they're ready to poop their pants.
Black Dynamite: "I'm declaring war on anyone who sells drugs in the community!"
Chocolate Giddy-Up: "But Black Dynamite, I sell drugs in the community!"
vic5150

Postby Sirron on Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:11 pm

My thoughts exactly. No one is going to go out of their way to help unless we are helping them more than they are helping us. Chances are the deals people are throwing at Mitch aren't worth it, and we are going to have to make it happen with coaching, draft, and free agents.
Sirron
Mst Intrsting mn n th wrld

Previous

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas