Lakers/Wolves trade

Lakers/Wolves trade

Postby ch3cky0selff00 on Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:53 pm

In light of seeing the Wolves offer Al Jefferson for Danny Granger (it was shut down obviously) it makes me wonder just how "available" Al Jefferson is..

How about..

Andrew Bynum
Adam Morrison
Jordan Farmar

for

Al Jefferson
Ramon Sessions

Lakers get a center that has some knowledge of the triangle already.. and isn't lazy. Very active on the boards.. and a decent mid-range game.

In Sessions they get a young stud point guard who I believe has the potential to be a good starting point guard. He isn't getting very many minutes with the wolves as it is.. and when he does, its usually productive minutes.

Wolves get Andrew Bynum who reportedly misses Kurt Rambis. He would clearly be like the first or second option when it comes to scoring..

Wolves also get nearly 7+ million coming off their books the next season..
ch3cky0selff00

Re: Lakers/Wolves trade

Postby LAKEROC on Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:41 pm

Only trade I want to see with Wolves involves Adam Morrison and Jordan Farmar and 1st rounder for Corey Brewer and Ricky Rubio. That's it. Not interested in anything else.
LAKEROC

Postby therealdeal on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:04 pm

No way the Lakers trade Bynum for anyone other than Dwight Howard.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby TT24 on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:22 pm

LAKEROC wrote:Only trade I want to see with Wolves involves Adam Morrison and Jordan Farmar and 1st rounder for Corey Brewer and Ricky Rubio. That's it. Not interested in anything else.

Do you REALLY think Minn would actually consider that? I mean seriously.
TT24

Postby therealdeal on Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:56 pm

TT24 wrote:
LAKEROC wrote:Only trade I want to see with Wolves involves Adam Morrison and Jordan Farmar and 1st rounder for Corey Brewer and Ricky Rubio. That's it. Not interested in anything else.

Do you REALLY think Minn would actually consider that? I mean seriously.

Don't bother, CL has been telling him that since he started spouting it a few months or so ago.
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby LAKEROC on Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:47 am

I am a HUGE Ricky Rubio fan, and I feel Corey Brewer is one of the most underrated players in the game defensively. Both players solve our greatest problems.

Rubio-defensive minded point guard who passes first

Brewer- cerebral minded defensive small forward who is team oriented

Both of the players I want...and both happen to play for the same team
LAKEROC

Postby therealdeal on Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:59 am

^ Rubio and Brewer are not going to be traded for the Lakers bench.

Please, understand this. A million people on this site have been saying this to you and you won't see reason. Please stop.
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby khmrP on Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:20 am

[quote="LAKEROC"]Only trade I want to see with Wolves involves Adam Morrison and Jordan Farmar and 1st rounder for Corey Brewer and Ricky Rubio. That's it. Not interested in anything else.[/quote]

seriously man, you got a strange fixation on Rubio. IF he so good why didn't he just come over this year instead of making bs excuses (buyout)? Alot of kings fans were pissed initially when Kings passed on Rubio for Evans and considering their GM, this alone should make you wonder why they passed on Rubio even though he so "highly" prized. I bet you Evans would brake Rubio's ankles and run circles around him if he were in he league right now.
khmrP

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas