Marc.Gay>conley>OJ for bynum,brown, blake and barnes?

Marc.Gay>conley>OJ for bynum,brown, blake and barnes?

Postby tmpl924 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:49 am

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachi ... Id=4dn5y64

marc plays much better than Bynum with pau, they are bro, they play together for their country. mem want rid of OJ, Kobe loves him and said he wil be one of the best of his class after a 1 on 1 game, Kobe mods him for our future. Once gay is back he is a deep threat every night and conley could start and be our future. We would have our exp training a good group of talented player, esp if we keep charachter or ebanks. By time OJ and they all demand time Kobe and he crew wil be wiling to play less or be retired.

The reason mem does this is with gay out they need a SF, barnes or Luke, lol, fill that need.
tmpl924

Re: Marc.Gay>conley>OJ for bynum,brown, blake and barnes?

Postby tmpl924 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:26 am

The griz owner wants to make the playoffs and needs someone to replace Gay asap. we give them artest or barnes, if barnss is almost ready, grab up some future leaders like Gay Oj Mark while we still can. i think mem would jump on bynum/SF and luke because they just want to dance in pril. We could string on without gay 4-6 eeks, moving kobe to Sf with conley and mayo. Also as pointed out the Gasol brothers play ike borthers, it wold bring god chem. id keep Artest, he is proven game 7 to step it up and will play D. His size allows Kobe to guard SG and not have to worry about guarding biger guys like LJ, Melo because artest is huge. Id give up barnes first force pics and Luke in.

Conley/Fisher
Kobe/Oj
Artset or barnes/Gay starting healthy next season. A Sf who shoots prefect for the triangle.
Pau/ Lo
Marc, need a back up by trading artest or barnes iff we end up with all 3/ pau, character. Cut smith and theo and get someone under 30 to back up our C, so Pau can play where he belongsPF, I dont care if it murphy, any servicable C to stop moving Pau. We could play LO in the back court at time. he was a great SF with Brand at PF because of his handles and his length, he belongs at sf. One of those oversized position players ike magic...Can play it all. I think Lo could tip c like magic, if needed...
tmpl924

Re: Marc.Gay>conley>OJ for bynum,brown, blake and barnes?

Postby captainhoop on Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:51 pm

Grizzlies wont deal with us again after our last trade with them. LOL!
HUGE LOS ANGELES LAKERS FAN & BASKETBALL CARD COLLECTOR!
CLICK ON THE BANNER FOR MY TRADELIST.

captainhoop

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas