Bo McCalebb and Aaron Jackson

Bo McCalebb and Aaron Jackson

Postby Bilbao-LakerMagic on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:18 am

Bo McCalebb is playing great the European Championship, his Team losed today aginst Spain in the Semifinals (but of course, Spain has Pau Gasol, Navarro, Rudy Fernández, Marc Gasol, Ibaka, Calderón, Ricky Rubio...).

I saw that he born in 1985, so he is still a young player, very talented, he is not a bad shooter but... he is a GREAT "penetrador" (I don't know the word in English, but he goes very easy to the basket with the ball and score with both hands, it doesn´t matter that the opponent is 7 feet tall).

I know that his style maybe it is difficult to combine with Kobe, but I am surprised about the talent of this player, he is much better that any of our PG's. I like Bo McCalebb, and I like Aaron Jackson too, Aaron is very quick and a great ball-handling, he plays in the Spanish League and he reached the Finals (in that League) on last year. Both seem to be good projects for the PG position, and I think that both can play in the NBA in the future.

Go Lakers !!
Bilbao-LakerMagic

Re: Bo McCalebb and Aaron Jackson

Postby Bilbao-LakerMagic on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:27 am

I mean, Bo McCalebb plays good, it seems all very easy for him, he is very difficult to be stopped in one-on-one, I think that he is a good player.
Bilbao-LakerMagic

Re: Bo McCalebb and Aaron Jackson

Postby Bilbao-LakerMagic on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:33 am

I found these articles or reading about him, it seems interesting:

http://thepaintedarea.blogspot.com/2011 ... rs-or.html

PD: I am not his Agent :)

Go Lakers !!
Bilbao-LakerMagic

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas