Miles Traded to Lakers per LG (Rumor w/no substance)

Postby eNlight on Mon May 29, 2006 10:53 pm

how would we have a bench with a lineup like that. wade is more dominant with the ball in his hands, how are we going to get kobe and lamar the ball? kobe and wade are too similar, you can only have one of them on a team. money for bench? so we're going to spend 1 mle on a bench player, and have 7 players take minimum? that means have an potential all star team backed up by cba and aba and nbdl players?
eNlight

Postby thug_pound on Tue May 30, 2006 1:19 am

what would be the penalty if buzz goes over the cap???ithink he has the money for it!!!yeah u may have a point about this guy playing with the ball on his hsnds but dont forget we have phil jackson the MASTER to make this think work at its best
thug_pound

Postby KB24 on Tue May 30, 2006 10:10 am

thug_pound wrote:what would be the penalty if buzz goes over the cap???ithink he has the money for it!!!yeah u may have a point about this guy playing with the ball on his hsnds but dont forget we have phil jackson the MASTER to make this think work at its best

going over the luxery tax limit means you pay a dollar tax for every dollar.
If we have a 90 mio. payroll, Buss is gonna have to pay 30 mio. luxery tax. won´t happen. BTW its IMPOSSIBLE to land Wade. IMPOSSIBLE because we can´t offer more than the MLE with Odom, Kobe, Boozer and Kwame in the lineup. Absolutely impossible he accepts the MLE and leaves Miami.
KB24
Site Admin

Postby Blkhorse on Tue May 30, 2006 8:33 pm

i wouldnt mind that trade ONLY if we grab a true PF (ex: Melvin Ely) and have miles come off the bench. then our line up would look something like this.

blake/smush/sasha
kobe/profit
lamar/miles/walton
ely/lamar/turiaf
kwame/bynum

we would switch lamar to the 4 and bring in miles at the three for matchup problems depending who we would play that day.
Blkhorse

Postby LUUUKE on Tue May 30, 2006 9:21 pm

TaniBoyz wrote:take it easy thug_pound
:man10: :man10:
what's the most resilient parasite?
LUUUKE

Postby bobyahead on Wed May 31, 2006 8:40 am

guys i take full blame for these rumors. haha i just brought up a thread about how miles and blake will be the perfect scenario in the off season. i guess someone took it wrong on LG but it was me.

but the reason i first brought it up was because miles dribbles the ball better than odom. phil wanted a sf that can bring up the ball and can be effective at the point foward position. odom is improving his back to the basket game. the new age power foward.

blake? why? because he is damn good. one of the best bball IQs in the league. one of the better gaurd defenders and has a nice shot. i wanted him when washington was going to let him go. i don't even know why the lakers didn't even try to get him.
bobyahead

Postby Still A Dynasty on Wed May 31, 2006 10:19 am

bobyahead wrote:guys i take full blame for these rumors. haha i just brought up a thread about how miles and blake will be the perfect scenario in the off season. i guess someone took it wrong on LG but it was me.

but the reason i first brought it up was because miles dribbles the ball better than odom. phil wanted a sf that can bring up the ball and can be effective at the point foward position. odom is improving his back to the basket game. the new age power foward.

blake? why? because he is damn good. one of the best bball IQs in the league. one of the better gaurd defenders and has a nice shot. i wanted him when washington was going to let him go. i don't even know why the lakers didn't even try to get him.

now can we lock this
Still A Dynasty

Postby civilrage on Wed May 31, 2006 2:08 pm

KB8@CL wrote:
thug_pound wrote:MAN! LETS ALL BE A LITTLE BIT MORE PATIENT!!!STEP BY STEP. AND WE ARE 3 STEPS AWAY FROM SUCCESS!!

1) GET CARLOS BOOZER WITH OUT GIVING AWAY LAMAR,KWAME OR BYNUM!

2) SIGN WADE NEXT YEAR!

3)RESIGN PHIL JACKSON AND THIS IS HOW OUR LINE UP WOULD LOOK

1.WADE

2.BRYANT

3.ODOM

4.BOOZER

5.BROWN

:man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10:

thats 70 mio. dollars salary in the starting lineup homie. :man10: :man10: :man10:

thug pound are you ten years old? wtf.. wade? and boozer? and kobe? and odom?

my goodness... carry on posting its hilarious. :bow:
Tuning/Breaking a Lancer for 5 + years
civilrage

Postby Lakers805 on Wed May 31, 2006 5:08 pm

If the laker trade cook they are stupid why in the hell do we want miles he sucks!!!
Lakers805

Postby Frank The Tank on Wed May 31, 2006 5:27 pm

civilrage wrote:
KB8@CL wrote:
thug_pound wrote:MAN! LETS ALL BE A LITTLE BIT MORE PATIENT!!!STEP BY STEP. AND WE ARE 3 STEPS AWAY FROM SUCCESS!!

2) SIGN WADE NEXT YEAR!

1.WADE

2.BRYANT

3.ODOM

4.BOOZER

5.BROWN

thats 70 mio. dollars salary in the starting lineup homie. :man10: :man10: :man10:

Have you seen his spelling skills? :man10: Classic.
Frank The Tank

Postby LUUUKE on Wed May 31, 2006 11:55 pm

Lakerman91 wrote:
civilrage wrote:
KB8@CL wrote:

2) SIGN WADE NEXT YEAR!

1.WADE

2.BRYANT

3.ODOM

4.BOOZER

5.BROWN

Have you seen his spelling skills? :man10: Classic.

man..comon guys..

stop it with the hate on thugpound..
what's the most resilient parasite?
LUUUKE

Postby trodgers on Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:50 am

thug_pound, don't let anyone get you down. You seem to have realized that your scenario wasn't very realistic. Keep posting, man.
twitter.com/lakersballtweet lakersball.com
trodgers
Site Manager

Previous

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas