Miles Traded to Lakers per LG (Rumor w/no substance)

Postby thug_pound on Sun May 28, 2006 12:14 pm

MAN! LETS ALL BE A LITTLE BIT MORE PATIENT!!!STEP BY STEP. AND WE ARE 3 STEPS AWAY FROM SUCCESS!!

1) GET CARLOS BOOZER WITH OUT GIVING AWAY LAMAR,KWAME OR BYNUM!

2) SIGN WADE NEXT YEAR!

3)RESIGN PHIL JACKSON AND THIS IS HOW OUR LINE UP WOULD LOOK

1.WADE

2.BRYANT

3.ODOM

4.BOOZER

5.BROWN
thug_pound

Postby bgeeezy21 on Sun May 28, 2006 12:32 pm

That would be awesome, but Wade will be a little out of our price range next year, and will probably stay in Miami anyway.
40% of the time it works all of the time Shaq shooting free throws!
bgeeezy21

Postby trodgers on Sun May 28, 2006 12:51 pm

Yeah. Wade would leave Miami to play 2nd fiddle to Kobe? That has nothing to do with this rumor...post it elsewhere.
twitter.com/lakersballtweet lakersball.com
trodgers
Site Manager

Postby thug_pound on Sun May 28, 2006 2:54 pm

MAkE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!YEAH JUST AS I THOUGHT!

MAN! LETS ALL BE A LITTLE BIT MORE PATIENT!!!STEP BY STEP. AND WE ARE 3 STEPS AWAY FROM SUCCESS!! CARLOS BOOZER WANTS TO COME TO THE LAKERS WE ALL KNOW THAT! JAZZ OWNER WANTS HIM OUT OF UTAH! WE ALSO KNOW THAT THE HEAT FUTURE DOESNT LOOK SO BRIGHT EVERY ONE IS OLD,SHAQILL ONEAL HAS 2 MORE YEARS IN HIM,GARY PAYTON IS 37 YEARS HE IS ALREADY TALKING ABOUT RETIREING,ALONZO MOURNING,ANTONIO WALKER,JASON WILLIAMS, AND POSLEY ARE TOO OLD TO BUILD A TEAM AROUND DWANE WADE, LAST BUT NOT LEAST RILEY GAVE HIMSELF 2 OR 3 MORE YEARS AS A HEAD COACH. I JUST READ AN INTERVIEW WHERE GARY PAYTON WAS ASKED BY WADE IF HE CAN HELP HIM PLAY D AND AND HE IS ALSO LOOKING FORWARD TO PRACTICE WITH KOBE BRYANT THIS SUMMER ON WWW.PROSPORTSDAILY.COM
(Wade, slated for U.S. team duties this summer, indicated to Payton he wants to become a dominant defender and plans to work out individually with Kobe Bryant, Payton said. ''Right now, he doesn't understand how [to be a dominant defender] because of his'' offensive responsibilities, Payton noted.)IF EVERYTHING GOES WELL BETWEEN THEM(kobe and wade)WE MIGHT SEE THEM PLAY TOGETHER!!! ANOTHER PLUS ABOUT THIS IS LAMAR ALSO MADE IT TO THE U.S TEAM!YES WADE'S OLD TEAM MATE. LAMAR WILL PLAY A BIG PART THIS SUMMER HE HAS TO BE THE MIDDLE MAN. ALL 3 OF THEM WOULD PROBLABLY BE HANGING OUT! THE OTHER FACTOR IS HOW WADE PLAYS. THE COMMERCIAL OF HIM CRASHING TO THE FLOOR IS ACCURATE. WADE, WHO PLAYS ABOVE THE RIM, ISN'T GUARANTEED A LONG CAREER BECAUSE OF A POSSIBLE INJURY. NO WONDER WADE WANTS TO WIN SOONER THAN LATER AND MIAMI MIGHT NOT BE THE PLACE FOR THAT TO HAPPEN.

HERE ARE THE 3 STEPS!

2) SIGN WADE NEXT YEAR!

3)RESIGN PHIL JACKSON AND THIS IS HOW OUR LINE UP WOULD LOOK.

1.WADE/MARCUS BANKS/SACHA

2.BRYANT/SMUCH/PROFIT

3.ODOM/TURIAF

4.BOOZER/COOKIE

5.BROWN/BYNUM

OR WE MIGHT HAVE TO GIVE AWAY BYNUM AND KWAME BUT I THINK ITS STILL WORTH IT!!!THINK ABOUT IT ,A YOUNG TEAM !!!!THIS IS THE ULTIMATE TEAM! NOT KOBE'S TEAM BUT "THE LAKERS" THE OLD LAKERS!
thug_pound

Postby thug_pound on Sun May 28, 2006 2:58 pm

MAkE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!YEAH JUST AS I THOUGHT!

MAN! LETS ALL BE A LITTLE BIT MORE PATIENT!!!STEP BY STEP. AND WE ARE 3 STEPS AWAY FROM SUCCESS!! CARLOS BOOZER WANTS TO COME TO THE LAKERS WE ALL KNOW THAT! JAZZ OWNER WANTS HIM OUT OF UTAH! WE ALSO KNOW THAT THE HEAT FUTURE DOESNT LOOK SO BRIGHT EVERY ONE IS OLD,SHAQILL ONEAL HAS 2 MORE YEARS IN HIM,GARY PAYTON IS 37 YEARS HE IS ALREADY TALKING ABOUT RETIREING,ALONZO MOURNING,ANTONIO WALKER,JASON WILLIAMS, AND POSLEY ARE TOO OLD TO BUILD A TEAM AROUND DWANE WADE, LAST BUT NOT LEAST RILEY GAVE HIMSELF 2 OR 3 MORE YEARS AS A HEAD COACH. I JUST READ AN INTERVIEW WHERE GARY PAYTON WAS ASKED BY WADE IF HE CAN HELP HIM PLAY D AND AND HE IS ALSO LOOKING FORWARD TO PRACTICE WITH KOBE BRYANT THIS SUMMER ON WWW.PROSPORTSDAILY.COM
(Wade, slated for U.S. team duties this summer, indicated to Payton he wants to become a dominant defender and plans to work out individually with Kobe Bryant, Payton said. ''Right now, he doesn't understand how [to be a dominant defender] because of his'' offensive responsibilities, Payton noted.)IF EVERYTHING GOES WELL BETWEEN THEM(kobe and wade)WE MIGHT SEE THEM PLAY TOGETHER!!! ANOTHER PLUS ABOUT THIS IS LAMAR ALSO MADE IT TO THE U.S TEAM!YES WADE'S OLD TEAM MATE. LAMAR WILL PLAY A BIG PART THIS SUMMER HE HAS TO BE THE MIDDLE MAN. ALL 3 OF THEM WOULD PROBLABLY BE HANGING OUT! THE OTHER FACTOR IS HOW WADE PLAYS. THE COMMERCIAL OF HIM CRASHING TO THE FLOOR IS ACCURATE. WADE, WHO PLAYS ABOVE THE RIM, ISN'T GUARANTEED A LONG CAREER BECAUSE OF A POSSIBLE INJURY. NO WONDER WADE WANTS TO WIN SOONER THAN LATER AND MIAMI MIGHT NOT BE THE PLACE FOR THAT TO HAPPEN.

HERE ARE THE 3 STEPS!

2) SIGN WADE NEXT YEAR!

2.BRYANT/SMUCH/PROFIT

3.ODOM/TURIAF

4.BOOZER/COOKIE

5.BROWN/BYNUM

OR WE MIGHT HAVE TO GIVE AWAY BYNUM AND KWAME BUT I THINK ITS STILL WORTH IT!!!THINK ABOUT IT ,A YOUNG TEAM !!!!THIS IS THE ULTIMATE TEAM! NOT KOBE'S TEAM BUT "THE LAKERS" THE OLD LAKERS!
thug_pound

Postby trodgers on Sun May 28, 2006 4:55 pm

thug_pound wrote:MAkE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!YEAH JUST AS I THOUGHT!
Easy, SWOL Jr.

Boozer's salary = 11.6M. The fewest pieces we could trade would be McKie, Walton, Cook, and Mihm. Who on Earth would want that junk? McKie = done for. The rest would be salary relief, I suppose...with Utah losing their 2nd best player, replacing it with junk, in order to face a very weak FA crop. Great idea.

2) SIGN WADE NEXT YEAR!
You know that Wade has a QO coming up after next season? So if Miami makes that offer (wonder if they will), he's a Restricted FA. LA can't afford him.

I can't argue with that.

$4m for a backup PG? 1.7m for a 3rd string PG? That's the team option. And it's Sasha.

2.BRYANT/SMUCH/PROFIT
Smush's contract is up after next year.

3.ODOM/TURIAF
Turiaf is a 4.

4.BOOZER/COOKIE
If you didn't give up Cook to get Boozer, you didn't get him. His contract is up after next season at any rate.

Please, think out your future posts before making them.
trodgers
Site Manager

Postby thug_pound on Sun May 28, 2006 5:59 pm

LOOK U [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] LOOSER

TURIAF CAN PLAY THE 3 HE IS FAST ENOUGH! OR WE CAN PLAY WALTON

BOOZER, ALL U HAVE TO DO TO GET BOOZER IS A TRADE FOR MIHM,MCKIE AND RESIGN GEORGE. MAKE THE MATH! MCKIE AND MIHMS CONTRACTS ARE UP NEXT YEAR SO THATS SOMETHING THAT THE JAZZ WANT! HOPE HE ASK TO BE TRADED TO LAKERS THATS ALL I GOTTA SAY ABOUT THAT.

1 AND 2 WE HAVE ENOUGH PLAYERS TO COME OF THE BENCH AND IF U THINK BUZZ IS NOT GOING TO RESIGN SMUCH UR A BIGGER IDIOT AND AS LONG AS WE HAVE THIS STARTING 5 WE THATS ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME

AND WADE I CANT REALLY SAY MUCH IM JUST GIVING OUT AN IDEA, AND UR NOT GONNA SIT THERE AND TELL THATS IMPOSSIBLE! JUST ASK MARK CUBAN!!! IDIOT COME AT ME WITH A BETTER ATTITUDE!
thug_pound

Postby jBL on Sun May 28, 2006 6:04 pm

SHOWTIME REVIVAL wrote:if it is true (which i 99% doubt it is)

thats not a bad deal, we get two starters, still have the mle, lle and another first

Kwame
Odom
Miles
Kobe
Blake

but again, highly doubt it

I don't consider Blake as a starter. Telfair is better than Blake. I think it's just McMillian's strategies to start Blake over Telfair. Isn't Blake rather 2 than 1? Short SG? The only guy in Blazers that I see hope to become good is Webster.
jBL

Postby trodgers on Sun May 28, 2006 6:07 pm

thug_pound wrote:LOOK U [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] LOOSER

PM me or something. I want to see what you're calling me. It's showing up edited.

Walton, yes. Turiaf, probably not. He was a 4 in college, and 3s are just faster, quicker, and more athletic here. I could see him doing it for short periods of time, but he's a 4.

BOOZER, ALL U HAVE TO DO TO GET BOOZER IS A TRADE FOR MIHM,MCKIE AND RESIGN GEORGE. MAKE THE MATH! MCKIE AND MIHMS CONTRACTS ARE UP NEXT YEAR SO THATS SOMETHING THAT THE JAZZ WANT! HOPE HE ASK TO BE TRADED TO LAKERS THATS ALL I GOTTA SAY ABOUT THAT.
Make the math? I'll do the math; how's that? Every penny that we spend on George is less money that Utah would have for signing FAs. He's going to want at least a 3-year deal with good money, probably at least $3m. While that works financially, who would want McKie (probably done with ball), Mihm's 1 year then done, and George, who is garbage, plays the same position as AK? Who would pay him that much money to be a backup? Giricek is also under contract for anoter two years at the #2 spot...and he's a very good defender. So where does George play?

1 AND 2 WE HAVE ENOUGH PLAYERS TO COME OF THE BENCH AND IF U THINK BUZZ IS NOT GOING TO RESIGN SMUCH UR A BIGGER IDIOT AND AS LONG AS WE HAVE THIS STARTING 5 WE THATS ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME
I'm a bigger idiot than what? Starting 5s don't win it all. You need a bench. If we had Wade and Banks at PG, why would we re-sign Smush?

AND WADE I CANT REALLY SAY MUCH IM JUST GIVING OUT AN IDEA, AND UR NOT GONNA SIT THERE AND TELL THATS IMPOSSIBLE! JUST ASK MARK CUBAN!!! IDIOT COME AT ME WITH A BETTER ATTITUDE!
This was a thread for Miles. Start a thread for Wade...or better yet, post in one of the current Wade threads.
trodgers
Site Manager

Postby trodgers on Sun May 28, 2006 6:09 pm

jungbum wrote:I don't consider Blake as a starter. Telfair is better than Blake. I think it's just McMillian's strategies to start Blake over Telfair. Isn't Blake rather 2 than 1? Short SG? The only guy in Blazers that I see hope to become good is Webster.
Blake is one of the best PG defenders in the league. Telfair is one of the worst. Their offensive games are pretty similar, but Blake is a better shooter. Blake would be a great addition. I'd really not want Telfair.
trodgers
Site Manager

Postby eNlight on Sun May 28, 2006 6:11 pm

BadNewsBear wrote:
KB8@CL wrote:
BadNewsBear wrote:
eNlight wrote:what a horrible trade, you don't trade big for small, but if that happens, good bye mckie :jam2:

We can afford to trade Mihm for a guard. We have Kwame, Bynum, Turiaf, Odom, and Luke who can man the fort at the 4/5.

:scurred: :yikes:

He did some late in the season for us and did fine. Maybe not as his primary position, but to give Kwame or Lamar a breather.

bring in miles? that boy is SOFT. it just adds depth to the bench when we do not even know if kwame is going to start playing at the same level if not a better level next year. we havn't even drafted players yet, why should we start trading? the only trade that would seem nice is if we could package mihm and cook to chicago for duhon or my fantasy kirk hinrich.
eNlight

Postby eNlight on Sun May 28, 2006 6:12 pm

thug_pound wrote:LOOK U [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] LOOSER

look dude, this is clublakers, have some class, we don't flame people here.
eNlight

Postby trodgers on Sun May 28, 2006 6:22 pm

Enlight, Miles may be soft, but he's not a bad defender. He's fairly effective. Him at the 3, Odom at the 4 wouldn't be horrible. Especially if we add a PG who can defend (like Blake) to go with Kobe and Kwame.
trodgers
Site Manager

Postby brandnew on Sun May 28, 2006 6:49 pm

thug_pound wrote:BOOZER, ALL U HAVE TO DO TO GET BOOZER IS A TRADE FOR MIHM,MCKIE AND RESIGN GEORGE. MAKE THE MATH! MCKIE AND MIHMS CONTRACTS ARE UP NEXT YEAR SO THATS SOMETHING THAT THE JAZZ WANT! HOPE HE ASK TO BE TRADED TO LAKERS THATS ALL I GOTTA SAY ABOUT THAT.

:man10:
ESPN has Andrew Bynum Insider.

[URL=http://www.treasuretrooper.com/32645]Image
[/url]
brandnew

Postby Sirron on Sun May 28, 2006 7:00 pm

eNlight wrote:

look dude, this is clublakers, have some class, we don't flame people here.

Exactly.
Sirron
Mst Intrsting mn n th wrld

Postby thug_pound on Sun May 28, 2006 8:38 pm

MILES??C'MON!!! WHAT IS T HIS GUY GONNA DO FOR US???WE HAVE LAMAR THATS ENOUGHT FOR THE 3 WHAT WE NEED IS A POINT GUARD AND A LEGIT POWER FORWARD!

PLAYER SAL. RATIO Y.RBOOZERS 50.8 2
CHRIS MIHM 17.1 1
AARON MCKIE 11.3 1
DEVEAN GEORGE 22.6 ???
thug_pound

Postby Klewfish on Mon May 29, 2006 6:43 am

thug_pound wrote:MILES??C'MON!!! WHAT IS T HIS GUY GONNA DO FOR US???WE HAVE LAMAR THATS ENOUGHT FOR THE 3 WHAT WE NEED IS A POINT GUARD AND A LEGIT POWER FORWARD!

CHRIS MIHM 17.1 1
AARON MCKIE 11.3 1
DEVEAN GEORGE 22.6 ???

We would never ever ever ever pay Devean George more than Chris Mihm, ever.

Are you actually a Laker fan, or just enjoy littering forums with nonsense?
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
Klewfish
ClubNetsHoops.com Administrator

Postby KB24 on Mon May 29, 2006 7:26 am

thug_pound wrote:MAN! LETS ALL BE A LITTLE BIT MORE PATIENT!!!STEP BY STEP. AND WE ARE 3 STEPS AWAY FROM SUCCESS!!

2) SIGN WADE NEXT YEAR!

3)RESIGN PHIL JACKSON AND THIS IS HOW OUR LINE UP WOULD LOOK

1.WADE

2.BRYANT

3.ODOM

4.BOOZER

5.BROWN

:man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10:

thats 70 mio. dollars salary in the starting lineup homie. :man10: :man10: :man10:
KB24
Site Admin

Postby thug_pound on Mon May 29, 2006 4:37 pm

SO WHAT ARE U SAYING , THAT THATS IMPOSSIBLE??? P.S IM NOT UR HOMIE !
thug_pound

Postby Still A Dynasty on Mon May 29, 2006 5:01 pm

thug_pound wrote:SO WHAT ARE U SAYING , THAT THATS IMPOSSIBLE??? P.S IM NOT UR HOMIE !

PPS: Yea thats what he's saying thug
Still A Dynasty

Postby thug_pound on Mon May 29, 2006 5:10 pm

ACTUALLY ITS 61,506,024 (U ALMOST HAD IT, BUT NOT CLOSE ENOUGHT) DO U THINK MARK CUBAN WOULD SAY IS IMPOSSIBLE.
thug_pound

Postby thug_pound on Mon May 29, 2006 5:14 pm

LakersKB8LO7 wrote:
thug_pound wrote:MILES??C'MON!!! WHAT IS T HIS GUY GONNA DO FOR US???WE HAVE LAMAR THATS ENOUGHT FOR THE 3 WHAT WE NEED IS A POINT GUARD AND A LEGIT POWER FORWARD!

CHRIS MIHM 17.1 1
AARON MCKIE 11.3 1
DEVEAN GEORGE 22.6 ???

IF ITS GONNA BE A SIGN A ND TRADE I THINK ITS POSSIBLE! BUZZ WOULD GO FOR IT
thug_pound

Postby no_dont on Mon May 29, 2006 5:17 pm

thug_pound wrote:ACTUALLY ITS 61,506,024 (U ALMOST HAD IT, BUT NOT CLOSE ENOUGHT) DO U THINK MARK CUBAN WOULD SAY IS IMPOSSIBLE.

:man10:
HO-BE
no_dont

Postby thug_pound on Mon May 29, 2006 5:18 pm

LakersKB8LO7 wrote:

CHRIS MIHM 17.1 1
AARON MCKIE 11.3 1
DEVEAN GEORGE 22.6 ???

IF ITS GONNA BE A SIGN A ND TRADE I THINK ITS POSSIBLE! BUZZ WOULD GO FOR IT
thug_pound

Postby TaniBoyz on Mon May 29, 2006 10:27 pm

take it easy thug_pound
TaniBoyz

PreviousNext

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas