Minn/LAC/LAL/Chi

Minn/LAC/LAL/Chi

Postby khmrP on Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:41 pm

this is quite intricate but if it worked and say we sign Mike Miller and find a "banger" type PF in the draft, it would equal the perfect off season, win or lose this year I think this sets us up well for the next 3-5 years as well

Wolves Trade: Jefferson, Gomes, Sessions, Jazz 1st
Receive: Bynum, Vujacic, Walton, Bucks 1st

the Wolves would then land Rudy in a deal using the Bucks 1st, with fillers and other pieces negotiable (might have to be a three-way).

Bynum/Pekovic/Hollins/#16 - Whiteside
Love/#16 - Whiteside
#2 - E. Turner/C.Brewer/Walton
Rudy/Ellington/Vujacic (cut?)
Flynn/FA/**Rubio

The Wolves get one of the best rosters for the next 10 years when Rubio comes over.

Lakers Trade: Bynum, Vujacic, Walton
Receive: Kaman, Hinrich, Sessions

The Lakers replace their allstar C while getting a perfect PG for the triangle while dumping Walton's terrible contract.

Clippers Trade: Kaman
Receive: Deng, Jazz 1st

Amare/DeAndre/vet min
B.Griffin/#8 - Wes Johnson/vet min
Deng/#8 - Wes Johnson
E.Gordon/R.Butler?
B.Davis/#25

The Clippers fill their hole at the 3 with a great defender and set the realistic target of landing Amare. If healthy that team is a contender in the West for 5 years (minus Baron).

Bulls Trade: Deng, Hinrich, Bucks 1st
Receive: Al Jefferson, R. Gomes (TO?)
khmrP

Re: Minn/LAC/LAL/Chi

Postby Larry14r on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:18 am

khmrP wrote:this is quite intricate but if it worked and say we sign Mike Miller and find a "banger" type PF in the draft, it would equal the perfect off season, win or lose this year I think this sets us up well for the next 3-5 years as well

Wolves Trade: Jefferson, Gomes, Sessions, Jazz 1st
Receive: Bynum, Vujacic, Walton, Bucks 1st

the Wolves would then land Rudy in a deal using the Bucks 1st, with fillers and other pieces negotiable (might have to be a three-way).

Bynum/Pekovic/Hollins/#16 - Whiteside
Love/#16 - Whiteside
#2 - E. Turner/C.Brewer/Walton
Rudy/Ellington/Vujacic (cut?)
Flynn/FA/**Rubio

The Wolves get one of the best rosters for the next 10 years when Rubio comes over.

Lakers Trade: Bynum, Vujacic, Walton
Receive: Kaman, Hinrich, Sessions

The Lakers replace their allstar C while getting a perfect PG for the triangle while dumping Walton's terrible contract.

Clippers Trade: Kaman
Receive: Deng, Jazz 1st

Amare/DeAndre/vet min
B.Griffin/#8 - Wes Johnson/vet min
Deng/#8 - Wes Johnson
E.Gordon/R.Butler?
B.Davis/#25

The Clippers fill their hole at the 3 with a great defender and set the realistic target of landing Amare. If healthy that team is a contender in the West for 5 years (minus Baron).

Bulls Trade: Deng, Hinrich, Bucks 1st
Receive: Al Jefferson, R. Gomes (TO?)

And why would any of these teams do business with us for. I thought so get off the crackpipe.
Larry14r

Postby khmrP on Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:31 am

^^^so just because teams dont want to trade with us, NO trade is realistic then? Tell me which team gets raped here and whats so "fantasy" like other then the fact its a 4 team trade? Seriously if you think that way then we might as well just GIVE UP any thought of trades from now on and till the forseable future when we're bottom dwellers.
khmrP

Postby Larry14r on Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:32 am

[quote="khmrP"]^^^so just because teams dont want to trade with us, NO trade is realistic then? Tell me which team gets raped here and whats so "fantasy" like other then the fact its a 4 team trade? Seriously if you think that way then we might as well just GIVE UP any thought of trades from now on and till the forseable future when we're bottom dwellers.[/quote

Any team that has to take on Luke's horrible contract. I mean you are trying and all, but I don't see it.
Larry14r

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas