no moves will be made!!!!!

Postby badboyhoward on Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:58 pm

they gonna make some type of move, u can bank on that.
badboyhoward

Postby Danny Ainge on Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:14 pm

badboyhoward wrote:they gonna make some type of move, u can bank on that.
you forgot the "S" at the end of the bolded word.
Big props to UGOTOWN3D for the avy.
DA fan club:UGOTOWN3D, Realm Of Shadows, DarthRekal, SOAD, hZm
http://www.clubkingshoops.com/forums//
Danny Ainge

Postby simpleomahadude on Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:55 pm

as long as Mitch is our GM no "blockbuster" move will be made , however he HAS to make at least a couple upgrades, if he just sits back and does completely nothing , then I feel like he should resign and let somebody who can actually do the job come in and do it.

Im tired of hearing that same ol song, "it's a process" , "it might take a few years", as a GM you have to get the job done period.

Point blank the situation we are in is, just a few years ago we had a championship team, we traded away the most dominant center ever in a trade that hurt us very badly , we got bad contracts and we didn't get a whole lot of talent in return, and now the player we traded just won another championship. We have the best player in the world , and we'd be wasting his prime if we didn't make any moves, even tho we have a decent team, we dont have a championship team, and at least a couple minor moves HAVE TO BE MADE , thats the situation we're in and if Mitch cant accept that and get the job done, then he needs to be released, and we need to get somebody in here who can get the job done, he knew the job was difficult when he took it, so I dont even want to hear his excuses , I just want him to get the job done.
simpleomahadude

Postby Justin Bailey on Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:12 am

:bang:
KOBE G.O.A.T. wrote:Human is not car.
Justin Bailey

Previous

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas