Odom For Amare

Odom For Amare

Postby blueblooded173 on Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:49 am

This trade would make perfect sense for both teams. The Lakers give up an inconsistent performer who shows up every third game, for a lazy defender who all he cares about is scoring, and if he doesn't get his shots pouts, From all accounts Phoenix is trying to dump salary to stay under the cap and start rebuilding. Odom expiring contract would be nice, Hey they don't need draft picks in phoenix because the new Mgt team can't draft anyway, they'll just screw t up. Phoenix would just free up space for James in 2010 like everyone else. Can imagine him side by side with a 40 yr old Shaq (now making 25 mill per year after the Suns extend him). Of course by 2010 Nash will be back in Dallas they like 40 yr old point guards past there prime,

For the Lakers Ariza and Kobe (Farmar spelling Ariza since Farmar's defense is suspect and with Amare not playing any we'll need as much defense as we can get)in the Back court with Gasol and Amare up front with Bynum in the Middle, Hey Three guys up front that can play center what bad can come out of that. Phil loves Big Men. We won't need anyone to guard the small quick point guards its not like there is any of those out there. Kevin Johnson and Isaiah retired. Kobe is only 30 hey he's young he can stay in front of Chris Paul for 48. I heard Tex was working on the Pentagon (since Vlad said that there is no room for role players in the Triangle) it will work perfect with all the shots needed for these guys, It shouldn't take but another 20 years for the players to figure it out since the "Space Cadet" is gone

Mitch do me a favor call Jerry so we can gets this done because i can't wait to see this team on TV!!!!!!!!!! (i won't be able to afford to go to game) hey wait i can't afford a game now so oh well keep raising the prices
blueblooded173

Re: Odom For Amare

Postby therealdeal on Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:08 pm

No.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby The LeBrons on Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:13 pm

therealdeal wrote:No.

Due to finances. Money, not an issue, done.
“That was a trip. It felt great, though. I don’t got to worry about nobody poisoning my burger now. I can eat in peace.”

- Kobe, the NBA MVP
The LeBrons

Postby blueblooded173 on Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:29 pm

Money shouldn't be an issue Odom is making 14.1 mill this season Amare is making 15 mill. with 3 years left. Bynum is locked up Kobe could opt next year but but why would he leave with this team on the court. Gasol has three years left he ain't going anywhere. Ariza's contract will be up after the year. oh well i love the guy and i hope we can lock him up but oh well he ain't replaceable. U.C.L.A!!!

The Lakers are going to blow the salary cap (66mill) out of the water and going to have to pay a luxury tax with a payroll 82 mill with Amare but oh well our big 4 will dominate Boston's big Three and to me thats all that matters. The Lakers are a special franchise with all the Movie stars and big money in L.A. there is never going to be a major downturn in finances at Staples. No matter what people will pay to watch them, that what people do in L.A. I can't i know that i just watch them on TV i don't even complain about not going, i guess i know my place in society. LOL. Dr. Buss could have just one blond on his shoulder instead of three and we'll be fine. it's about championships not money right. LOL easy to say when it not mine.

Like i said in the first post the new suns Mgt. team is horrible with draft picks so since dont have any for the next ten years were just doing them a favor by not having any to give them. Nash and Shaq are the perfect pieces to rebuild around. Age means nothing with all those MVP's they have.

Come on Phoenix lets get this done!
blueblooded173

Postby therealdeal on Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:45 am

Is that you Amar'e? LA doesn't need you man... Go to Milwaukee or something.
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby khmrP on Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:15 am

if this was VIDEO game then hell yea! but I think Kobe/Pau/Bynum will not let Amare true "AURA" shine through lol
khmrP

Postby Lakers3peat on Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:32 pm

hey i think this is the dude that is a glogger on cbssports=P
anyhow that wouldnt be a triangle fit..
Lakers3peat

Postby blueblooded173 on Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:24 pm

Not one solid reason why it won't work! the triangle is perfect for long athletic ball handlers, hey it makes Odom look good every couple of games, if his lazy butt could get 10 rebounds in triangle could you imagine Amare! Kobe and Gasol will put him in his place as the Fourth option (lol that in its self would be fun to watch) Amare could fit in exactly with this team! he's a younger faster and has the ability to do everything Odom does just more consistent. With this signing the team would be set for at least three years. Morrison is going to develop into a good shooter off the bench on an already deep bench.

I hear Riles now "THREE-PEAT"
blueblooded173

Postby therealdeal on Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:55 pm

Stoudemire doesn't even like being 3rd fiddle in Phoenix, why would he want to be 4th in LA?

Sorry, no.
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby from714to402 on Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:56 pm

therealdeal wrote:Sorry, no.
from714to402

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas