Odom for Rasheed

Odom for Rasheed

Postby FallODaLdr on Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:18 pm

Odom for Rasheed would make a lot of sense for both teams. Lakers would get a GREAT defensive 4 who could stretch the D plus give us that much needed edge/hunger/swagger. The pistons would get a player who can rebound and distribute the ball to all their scorers (AI/Hamilton/Stuckey) and let them run with their 3 guard lineup. Odom can be much more effective posting up in the East too and if it doesn't work they can let him walk. You could throw in Mihm and Kwame too. The pistons hate Kwame and we could use his big body on the West bigs (obviously spot mins). The best thing about this is that the cap relief/situation would be virtually identical pre/post trade. When/If Bynum comes back he WILL be comming off the bench. There is no way the kid is starting after injury and wallace can stay in the starting lineup.
FallODaLdr

Re: Odom for Rasheed

Postby FallODaLdr on Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:21 pm

I've been viewing the forums for several years but was never inclined to join. Last year I had told all my friends to look out for a Gasol trade to the Lakers but noone took me seriously. (I thought we would have to give up odom though) This trade above makes sense so I wanted to get it on record.
FallODaLdr

Re: Odom for Rasheed

Postby therealdeal on Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:22 pm

Bynum will be starting by the time the playoffs start. Book it. Because of that, there will be no move for a starting Center/PF type guy.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas