Possible Movements

Postby eNlight on Mon May 29, 2006 10:51 pm

bb7793 wrote:This was talked about on Hoopshype today and I believe in a few newspapers.

The Bulls haven’t had any serious discussions with the Los Angeles Lakers about Odom. But the Bulls would love to plug him in at power forward, and it seems apparent that the 6-foot-10 Odom isn’t meshing well with Kobe Bryant. Odom averaged 17.1 points and 9.7 rebounds in 2003-04, his lone season with Miami. He scored 14.8 points for the Lakers this year, shooting a career-high 48.1 percent. Arlington Heights Daily Herald

yeah thats pretty bull. but lamar doesn't have great chem with kobe, its more with kwame.
eNlight

Postby thug_pound on Tue May 30, 2006 1:09 am

yeah i think boozer would be a good fit for l.a!i think we need 2 target wade instead of bosh or king
thug_pound

Postby KAMILLION on Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:22 pm

Looks like C. Villanueva is on the block now afterall.
KAMILLION

Postby Johnnyboy on Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:03 pm

Yeah the Boozer idea sounds pretty good. Why does everyone here hate Smush and Sasha so much? They are both under 24! If they don't improve next year, then I would agree with the hating. But Sasha could become a solid back up. Same with Smush.
Johnnyboy

Postby Flatlyner on Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:48 pm

Did you miss their performances in the latter part of our playoff series? Neither did anyone else.... not to mention we could use a pg that can competitively defend the opposing teams pg. I haven't seen that outta those 2 yet.
Flatlyner

Postby badboyhoward on Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:59 pm

all we need is kg.
badboyhoward

Postby Lakers4champions on Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:04 pm

KAMILLION wrote:How bout a trade with the Raps? Say Chris Mihm, Cook, Wafer, (and Miami's 1st?) for Mike James and Charlie Villanueva. Mihm would give Bosh the center he needs to play along side without bumping heads with Charlie for P.T., Cook could back up Bosh, and Wafer, a player with "potential", as a throw in to make it work $$$ wise. We get the Power Forward we need to go along side Kwame and a point guard. I think that would round out the roster nicely. It may not be the Pistons but none of the contracts would kill the "2008 plan" and would give Kobe something to work with.

Mike James
Kobe Bryant
Lamar Odom
Charlie Villanueva
Kwame Brown

Would Toronto even consider this trade? I don't know. They are probably going to lose Mike James this off season any way. Will they be able to keep both Bosh and Villanueva long term? I think we all know Bosh would get the nod in that one. Taking all that into consideration, it could actually work for both teams.

that seems like a really good trade if toronto would do it
we would be really versitile in the 2, 3 ,4 position
Lakers4champions

Previous

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas