Rashad McCants

Rashad McCants

Postby TheGM on Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:07 am

What do people think of signing him for the Bi-Annual exception?

Young prospect that once averaged 15 PPG, shot 40% from 3 and will improve with Kobe as a mentor. His value is at a all time low right now after having an injury plagued season.
TheGM

Re: Rashad McCants

Postby SignPippenNow on Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:51 am

i would do that in a heartbeat if I could find a taker for Sasha. McCants or Wafer either one are better than Sasha.
SignPippenNow

Postby Larry14r on Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:44 pm

SignPippenNow wrote:i would do that in a heartbeat if I could find a taker for Sasha. McCants or Wafer either one are better than Sasha.

That's not you were saying about Wafer four years ago how times have changed.
Larry14r

Postby TT24 on Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:47 pm

Rashad is like Shannon. Too big to play the point, but too small to play shooting guard but may play well in our offense. Do we need another guard like that right now?
TT24

Postby eNlight on Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:01 am

nope. won't take him. he's lazy. many articles, scouts, college coaches, have always pointed out that his work ethic is far below average. its no wonder he's always with some of the kardashian sisters.
eNlight

Postby lakurluv on Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:26 am

Only if we loose out on Shannon... Other than that, I'll pass!
lakurluv

Postby SignPippenNow on Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:32 pm

Larry14r wrote:
SignPippenNow wrote:i would do that in a heartbeat if I could find a taker for Sasha. McCants or Wafer either one are better than Sasha.

That's not you were saying about Wafer four years ago how times have changed.

You don't think it could be because Wafer has now proved he can play in the NBA do you? Do you think Lakers would have kept Sasha and let Wafer go if they had known how good he was going to get. Yeah things do change in four years, I remember four years ago a lot of people saying LA was dead without Shaq, I remember people saying Kobe wouldn't ever win another title, I remember people begging for Mitch to be fired, I remember people saying LA couldn't get anyone for Kwame Brown. So what is your point or you just like being a jerk?
SignPippenNow

Postby SignPippenNow on Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:35 pm

TT24 wrote:Rashad is like Shannon. Too big to play the point, but too small to play shooting guard but may play well in our offense. Do we need another guard like that right now?

I don't think they need McCants or Wafer or whomever unless they could move Sasha. Heard McCants' attitude isn't that great. He can shoot though. Of course if LA could get Nate Robinson cheap and resign Brown they would be more than full at guard.
SignPippenNow

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas