Ron Artest for the MLE

Ron Artest for the MLE

Postby LAKEROC on Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:16 am

What do you think about us trying to lure Artest here for the MLE this summer. I am talking about as well as signing Ariza, Odom and Brown this season to contracts. He is an incredible defender, and would give the Lakers another defensive weapon to use. Having him would be a luxury, not a neccesity, but I'm curious to know others opinions.
LAKEROC

 
Posts: 2187
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:49 pm

Re: Ron Artest for the MLE

Postby Larry14r on Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:48 pm

LAKEROC wrote:What do you think about us trying to lure Artest here for the MLE this summer. I am talking about as well as signing Ariza, Odom and Brown this season to contracts. He is an incredible defender, and would give the Lakers another defensive weapon to use. Having him would be a luxury, not a neccesity, but I'm curious to know others opinions.


He could had done that last summer so no to that greedy jerk.
Larry14r

 
Posts: 1685
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:59 pm

Re: Ron Artest for the MLE

Postby therealdeal on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:17 pm

Pass.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 40322
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:03 pm

Re: Ron Artest for the MLE

Postby koolkobe on Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:57 am

i cant belive what im seeing. people dont want him here!!!

i would love to have him here. HIm being here mean zero pt for luke which could open up a trade
User avatar
koolkobe

 
Posts: 949
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:18 pm

Re: Ron Artest for the MLE

Postby Larry14r on Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:56 pm

koolkobe wrote:i cant belive what im seeing. people dont want him here!!!

i would love to have him here. HIm being here mean zero pt for luke which could open up a trade


It's because he's a greedy asrehole that's why, and he could had sign with us last summer, but no he choise not to opt out for over 2 dang mil so he should go to hell for that. P.S Luke is not tradeable because of his contract.
Larry14r

 
Posts: 1685
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:59 pm

Re: Ron Artest for the MLE

Postby ShaqDieselLaker on Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:55 pm

koolkobe wrote:i cant belive what im seeing. people dont want him here!!!

i would love to have him here. HIm being here mean zero pt for luke which could open up a trade

Artest would be great. If not him I'd like to see a Jamario Moon. In either case, we need to find a lock-down defender at the 2 or 3.
Derek Fisher is the heart and soul of this team- Kobe(Black Mamba)
When we win it, it's going to taste much sweeter knowing I played with the injury- Andrew(Lionheart)
Tomorrow is another opportunity to accomplish great things- Pau(Pauwer)
Ron Artest is the Game 7 MVP- Phil(Zen Master)
Q:Pierce says series isn't coming back to LA? A: [Mean Stare]- Derek(President)
If we don't win the championship, it's my fault- Ron(Tru Warier)
User avatar
ShaqDieselLaker

 
Posts: 5633
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:12 am
Location: Sorry Boston, the championship trophy belongs in LA

Re: Ron Artest for the MLE

Postby Larry14r on Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:37 pm

ShaqDieselLaker wrote:
koolkobe wrote:i cant belive what im seeing. people dont want him here!!!

i would love to have him here. HIm being here mean zero pt for luke which could open up a trade

Artest would be great. If not him I'd like to see a Jamario Moon. In either case, we need to find a lock-down defender at the 2 or 3.


I think Moon will be more easier to get because he'll be more cheaper than Artest.
Larry14r

 
Posts: 1685
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:59 pm

Re: Ron Artest for the MLE

Postby LAKEROC on Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:59 pm

Luke, Farmar and our 1st rounder for Tyreke Evans

Shaq at half the MLE


Fisher/Brown/Evans
Bryant/Vujacic/Sun
Ariza/Morrison
Gasol/Odom/Powell
Bynum/O'Neal/Mbenga
LAKEROC

 
Posts: 2187
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:49 pm

Re: Ron Artest for the MLE

Postby Larry14r on Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:03 pm

LAKEROC wrote:Luke, Farmar and our 1st rounder for Tyreke Evans

Shaq at half the MLE


Fisher/Brown/Evans
Bryant/Vujacic/Sun
Ariza/Morrison
Gasol/Odom/Powell
Bynum/O'Neal/Mbenga



Look LAKEROC no wants Luke's contract or Shaq is coming back here.
Larry14r

 
Posts: 1685
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:59 pm


Return to Trade and Signing Ideas

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.