Sasha+ Farmar & picks for Ramon Sessions

Sasha+ Farmar & picks for Ramon Sessions

Postby AztecaEmperor on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:54 pm

This is basically a Farmar for Sessions trade, we can add any one of three players to make the numbers work,Walton, Sahsa, or Ammo. I prefer Walton due to his contract, but the Bucks will turn that down. They may prefer Sasha bcause they are more in need of a SG. Bucks would need to sign Sessions to a contract starting at 6,850,000 the first year so that the numbers match up. If we send Sasha and Farmar we save about 100,000 dollars, plus we will throw in our 2012 1st pick. The deal would look like this:

Bucks get: Sasha + Farmar & 2012 1st pick

Lakers get: Ramon Sessions

Having Sessions will take some of the play making responsibilities off of Kobe which will allow him to conserve his energy for when its time to take over games. I don't think we will be able resign Farmar after next season.

The Bucks do this trade because they will get value iin return instead of loosing him for nothing.
AztecaEmperor

Re: Sasha+ Farmar & picks for Ramon Sessions

Postby Larry14r on Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:34 pm

AztecaEmperor wrote:This is basically a Farmar for Sessions trade, we can add any one of three players to make the numbers work,Walton, Sahsa, or Ammo. I prefer Walton due to his contract, but the Bucks will turn that down. They may prefer Sasha bcause they are more in need of a SG. Bucks would need to sign Sessions to a contract starting at 6,850,000 the first year so that the numbers match up. If we send Sasha and Farmar we save about 100,000 dollars, plus we will throw in our 2012 1st pick. The deal would look like this:

Bucks get: Sasha + Farmar & 2012 1st pick

Lakers get: Ramon Sessions

Having Sessions will take some of the play making responsibilities off of Kobe which will allow him to conserve his energy for when its time to take over games. I don't think we will be able resign Farmar after next season.

The Bucks do this trade because they will get value iin return instead of loosing him for nothing.

I don't think it will happen, but nice though.
Larry14r

Re: Sasha+ Farmar & picks for Ramon Sessions

Postby therealdeal on Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:15 pm

Lakers : 3 PGs 2 SGs

So... Let's trade 1 PG + 1 SG for 1 PG.

Lakers : 3 PGs... and 1 SG.

Pass. If Sessions were to come to LA, it would have to be another way.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas