Send Bynum Home

Send Bynum Home

Postby khmrP on Fri May 15, 2009 6:37 am

Bynum/Ammo/Farmar for B. Lopez/D. Harris.....couldn't use realgm to do trade checker cause of Bnyum BYC, but I think it works....Bynum/Farmar contract is just little bit lower then Harris and Ammo can make up the differernce along with matching Lopez since he's on rookie.....Lopez is a legit C and I know we dont need a traditional PG but Harris is no traditional PG, he's exactly what we need against these annoyingly fast PG but can handle his own on the other end....Jersey gets its home town boy and a big with "potential" lol, plus bout i guess 8mill expiring, not bad right? Please Mitch try this out lol :jam2:
khmrP

Re: Send Bynum Home

Postby Center Court on Fri May 15, 2009 10:59 am

great Idea if they want cap space in 2010.

I highly doubt they do it...
Center Court

Postby khmrP on Tue May 19, 2009 8:24 am

why wouldn't they? Jersey is also in the running for James service, if they can move to the Bronx I see them having a fairly good chance just as good as NY with the friendship between James and Jay-Z.....potentially Jersey could have a Bynum/James DUO, not bad of a duo to build around if you ask me.
khmrP

Postby Larry14r on Tue May 19, 2009 10:04 am

I your dreams. :bang:
Larry14r

Postby khmrP on Tue May 19, 2009 10:14 am

is it bad cause you dont want to trade Bynum or the value being returned isn't good enough? We seen Drew attitude when he doesn't get his way and its not condusive to team play. This is of course IF lakers were looking to trade I'm not saying we need to trade him but IF they were looking at options I think this is the most realistic and obtainable piece we can get.
khmrP

Postby Biz on Wed May 20, 2009 10:13 am

I'm torn here. Bynum has so much "potential" but finally getting a top PG in the league that can D up would be a dream for all laker fans, and Lopez is going to be a stud in this league (I knew he was going to be great watching him at Stanford). When it comes down to it, I don't think NJ would do this. Lopez is a very underrated player even as a rookie and Harris is an all-star. I don't think they are going to give up 2 great young players for 1 big who played well for a few months + expirings.
Biz

Postby khmrP on Wed May 20, 2009 1:14 pm

^^^^We'll they are trying to get James as well....and getting around 8mill+ in expiring isn't to bad, Yea I know Lopez is underrated right now thats why it would be in our best interest to try to get him NOW as oppose to later when he starts avg. a double double. Its a hard sell but IF NJ felt like they had a good chance at James I dont see how this trade wouldn't appeal to them, they get their big with more upside then Lopez and Farmar could start in Jersey.
khmrP

Postby lakurluv on Sat May 30, 2009 2:50 pm

This is actually not a bad trade idea. As much as I like ABomb, his disappearance in WC Finals doesn't show me that he will ever be the dominant force that we need in the middle. Void his injury and age i could be proven wrong; but Brook? Averaging almost a double double in his rookie season is quite a feat. I like his game because he reminds me the Big Fundamental himself Timmy Duncan. I think he will be a standout center in this league for many years to come and he is a true 7 footer. Where Harris comes in is where it gets questionable. I don't think NJ would part ways with such a talent, theres too much potential for them to let him go for filler like AMMO. Great trade idea tho!
lakurluv

Postby lalfan on Sun May 31, 2009 2:56 pm

khmrP wrote:why wouldn't they? Jersey is also in the running for James service, if they can move to the Bronx I see them having a fairly good chance just as good as NY with the friendship between James and Jay-Z.....potentially Jersey could have a Bynum/James DUO, not bad of a duo to build around if you ask me.

just imagine if that indeed happens and the Bynum/James duo actually does well, can you imagine the non-stop talks of how LeBron bring the best out of Bynum while Kobe could not.
lalfan

Postby kobe_008 on Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:50 pm

Antone here Bynum for Oden?

add fernandez in the mix...
kobe_008

Postby Kobe Bryant 8 on Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:42 am

No chance NJ pulls the trigger on that.

"Who's got it better than us? NOOOOOO BODY!" - Jim Harbaugh

Hip-Hop Fans: DJ KB8 Presents - Felt 3: The Remixes (Coming Soon)
Kobe Bryant 8
CL's Voice of Reason

Postby TT24 on Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:54 am

kobe_008 wrote:Antone here Bynum for Oden?

add fernandez in the mix...

Wow...just wow.
TT24

Postby Alcindor on Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:35 pm

The idea is to keep Bynum so that just as Bryant is wearing down Drew is coming into his prime and the team can continue winning

Don't base Drew's potential on his playoff performance this year, he is very inexperienced and never got his aggressiveness back in the playoffs.
Alcindor

Postby khmrP on Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:57 am

I made this idea up when Bynum had his attitude problem, I hope he's positive next yr if things dont go his way....I didn't like his demeanor in the Hou. series.
khmrP

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas