A seven player trade blockbuster is possible?

Re: A seven player trade blockbuster is possible?

Postby LakerPride247 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:32 pm

gill wrote:Why would Rod Thorn agree to the garbage he's getting?

Why wouldn't Thorn want those three? That's three almost guaranteed single-singles every night from that trio. What GM wouldn't salivate at getting that?
“This contract with Joel Anthony is a testament to the man who is second to none; who has worked hard and deserved this,” said Heat President Pat Riley. “We felt that what he has done over the last couple of years in developing his game, his body and his knowledge warrants this reward. If other NBA non-drafted free agents want a prototype to follow, Joel Anthony is that man."

Heat President/Acid abuser Pat Riley
LakerPride247

Postby Nikez on Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:37 pm

LakerPride247 wrote:
gill wrote:Why would Rod Thorn agree to the garbage he's getting?

Why wouldn't Thorn want those three? That's three almost guaranteed single-singles every night from that trio. What GM wouldn't salivate at getting that?

:man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10:
Before long, someone recognized Phil Jackson sitting in the front seat, and then the rocks began to fly. Revelers pelted the bus and shook it, mocking the Lakers at their lowest moment.

It was painful,” Lakers forward Pau Gasol(notes) said. “It is a feeling that I want to keep in my mind for every single minute that I’m out there playing them.
Nikez

Postby TheOp on Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:10 pm

You guys are being too hard on the Op ( not me the original poster :man1: ) . Hes just postin an idea that he saw could work, and with all the rumors lately is at least .0001 % possible. If you guys dont like it, dont post in the thread. Theres a reason these kinds of threads are always near the top of the forum. This thread is already at 2 pages of people just posting smilies or pointless face palm pictures, people like kray who feel its their obligation to unneccesarily bump these kinds of threads just so they can get attention as well.

Conclusion : If you think this thread is stupid, dont post in it, and let it die. If you want to discuss it, then post in it. Its not rocket science, even a 2nd grader can figure it out, yes even the one in krays avatar could tell you this.
TheOp

Postby Nikez on Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:13 pm

TheOp wrote:You guys are being too hard on the Op ( not me the original poster :man1: ) . Hes just postin an idea that he saw could work, and with all the rumors lately is at least .0001 % possible. If you guys dont like it, dont post in the thread. Theres a reason these kinds of threads are always near the top of the forum. This thread is already at 2 pages of people just posting smilies or pointless face palm pictures, people like kray who feel its their obligation to unneccesarily bump these kinds of threads just so they can get attention as well.

Conclusion : If you think this thread is stupid, dont post in it, and let it die. If you want to discuss it, then post in it. Its not rocket science, even a 2nd grader can figure it out, yes even the one in krays avatar could tell you this.
Sorry, the other option is too fun.
Before long, someone recognized Phil Jackson sitting in the front seat, and then the rocks began to fly. Revelers pelted the bus and shook it, mocking the Lakers at their lowest moment.

It was painful,” Lakers forward Pau Gasol(notes) said. “It is a feeling that I want to keep in my mind for every single minute that I’m out there playing them.
Nikez

Postby Weezy on Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:28 pm

Moved to trade ideas forum.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby leftymo on Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:42 pm

anything is possible...

sincerely

K Garnett
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up.
leftymo

Location: Scottsdale, AZ. 5 years later, married, 2 kids, 2 Laker Titles

Previous

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas