we should trade for anthony randolph from minn

we should trade for anthony randolph from minn

Postby ben_ready on Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:47 am

this guy was compared to l.o. coming outta college, he's long he's 6-11 (needs more weight tho),can handle the rocc, and he's actually a better shot blocker then l.o. Now i'm not saying he's better, but he's younger and has a similar skill set. I think it's worth a try he's contract is only 2mill and some change and we have that yell
great "scott"! you're too "green", and not "worthy" enough to taste the "magic" "kareem"(cream)/You flew the "coop" "west" so don't fuss just drive the "buss"(bus),while i eat my "chick" n' "stu"(chicken stew) in the aisle,"back 2 back" with "riles" my favorite laker squad
ben_ready

Re: we should trade for anthony randolph from minn

Postby Weezy on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:01 am

We just signed McRoberts, why would we need another young, inexperienced player that plays the same position?
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby ben_ready on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:04 am

this guy is way better then mcRoberts, and way more versatile, the exact thing we had in lamar! he can play some 3 and depending on the 5 (say like a bosh) he could guard him. all mcRoberts really can do is dunk. It's about how highly skilled players for cheap, plus caracter is gone now, we better get this guy. yell
great "scott"! you're too "green", and not "worthy" enough to taste the "magic" "kareem"(cream)/You flew the "coop" "west" so don't fuss just drive the "buss"(bus),while i eat my "chick" n' "stu"(chicken stew) in the aisle,"back 2 back" with "riles" my favorite laker squad
ben_ready

Postby therealdeal on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:47 am

He's talented but there's a reason the kid isn't getting consistent playing time and is in Minnesota not getting a ton of burn.

He's mentally not ready for the NBA and he plays like it. exclamation.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby Phil XI on Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:36 am

Magic Randolph? Hahahahahaha I remember when GSW fans were calling him that.
Get 17!!
Phil XI

Location: Thanks Ron for Gm7! You'll always be a Laker Legend!

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas