Some acquisitions

Some acquisitions

Postby Bilbao-LakerMagic on Tue May 15, 2007 2:16 pm

Of course, some acquisitions are needed in order to improve this team. Except, Kobe Bryant, I think he is "untouchable" and maybe Andrew Bynum, that he is "nearly unteachable" unless... a madness getting a kind of LeBron James player in exchange, we need to make some movements.

This Season we began well at the beginning, but long-time injuries: Lamar Odom, Kwame Brown, Luke Walton, Chris Mihm and Vlad Radmanovic didn´t help at all. But for next Season...

If your bet for the future at center position is Andrew Bynum, then you can retain Chris Mihm, and obtain something for Kwame Brown. If you choose Bynum over Kwame, then you can make a move with Kwame. I like Mo Evans as backup of Kobe. I like Lamar Odom at power-forward position but it depends on...

I remenber last year in this forum people talking badly about an acquisition of Carlos Boozer and this year... what a great Season!!

So, if you maintein players as Kobe Bryant, Andrew Bynum, Mo Evans and Luke Walton. Expect to maintein Lamar Odom too, but...

You have some players to try movements: Kwame Brown, Vlad Radmanovic (I prefer him over Cook), Brian Cook...

Some interesting players:

Al Harrington and Richard Jefferson at 3 position. Of course, Kevin Martin and... Tayshaun Prince (maybe the best choice and close to Scottie in defense) but nearly impossible to get.

Chauncey Billups and Jason Kidd at 1 position. Luke Ridnour and Mike Bibby are great shooters (these two are typical point-guards for Phil Jackson like in Bulls time, but better than B.J. and Paxson)

Kevin Garnett, simply a great player and a dream to get him. Carlos Boozer, very strong, he can score and rebound.

Most of them are more valuable than Radmanovic or Kwame, but putting together...

I don´t know players via draft, of course, I heard about Greg Oden and Kevin Durant, but we need to improve this team, Kobe needs better players close to him.

LAKERS:
1- ?????
2- Kobe Bryant/Mo Evans
3- ????/Luke Walton
4- Lamar Odom/Ronny Turiaf
5- Andrew Bynum/Chris Mihm

Go Lakers !!
Bilbao-LakerMagic

Postby FlyWhiteGuyE on Tue May 15, 2007 3:20 pm

Lamar Odom would be much better playing small forward. That's his perfect fit. The only problem is that the Lakers don't have the size to keep him there on the regular.
FlyWhiteGuyE

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas