STACK

STACK

Postby kobezaballa on Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:45 pm

JERRY STACKHOUSE

MLE
kobezaballa

Postby lakerfanimal on Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:51 pm

nooooo thank u, i like him as a player, just not on our team.
ImageImage
lakerfanimal

Postby kb the assassin on Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:58 pm

lakerfanimal wrote:nooooo thank u, i like him as a player, just not on our team.

i couldnt say it any better
kb the assassin

Postby Massacre on Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:07 pm

For some reason I don't want him on the Lakers. :freak2:
Massacre
Clublakers Moderator

Postby cesquivias84 on Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:28 pm

I WOULD LOVE HIM ON THE LAKERS TO ADD TO OUR BENCH. PLUS, HE GETS BONUS POINTS FOR KNOCKING SHAQ ON HIS [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] =D MAJOR POINTS FOR THAT ONE
cesquivias84

Postby ZenMaster4President on Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:35 pm

lakerfanimal wrote:nooooo thank u, i like him as a player, just not on our team.

Care to explain why?

If Stack was to join the Lakers, for almost any price around MLE - I would be extatic. We are talking about a player with an All-Star game till this very day, capable of going 20/5/5 any given night, if given minutes.

I haven't heard anything negative about him, and would tend to think that a player with his abilities, willing to come of the bench, is wanted everywhere.
Pau Gasol yesterday morning when asked about Dwight Howard: "I haven't called. Calls are expensive."
ZenMaster4President

Postby cesquivias84 on Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:49 pm

MICHAEL FINLEY WAS A CONSISTANT SCORER, LOOK WHERE HE'S AT.. LOL. GARY PAYTON IS A 20/8/3 PLAYER ANY DAY OF THE WEEK, LOOK WHERE HE'S AT. THERE ARE SEVERAL PLAYERS THAT WILL MAKE THE SACRIFICE TO PLAY FOR A GREAT TEAM WITH POTENTIAL. BUT IT WILL TAKE A GREAT LINE UP FOR HIM TO COME DOWN. HE COULD ALWAYS TAKE THE PF POSITION AND WE COULD PUT LAMAR ODOM AT SF
cesquivias84

Postby lakerfanimal on Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:57 pm

ZenMaster4President wrote:

Care to explain why?

If Stack was to join the Lakers, for almost any price around MLE - I would be extatic. We are talking about a player with an All-Star game till this very day, capable of going 20/5/5 any given night, if given minutes.

I haven't heard anything negative about him, and would tend to think that a player with his abilities, willing to come of the bench, is wanted everywhere.

i just think he wouldnt be a great fit in the triangle, but i could be wrong, cus i jus thota ron harper, n they were both scorers early in their careers. but iono, it jus dosn feel like it would fit to me. right now, stackhouse gives u scoring, but hes really streaky too. to me, a player like him, could ruin the balance that a team needs. when u look at dallas, evn if theyv gotten better defensively, ther still an offensive team because of their personnel, so stack fits in well, but wen u lok at our team, its not that much of an offensive team. plus, stacks age indicates that he should decline a lot in the next few years, id rather use the MLE on marcus banks, a guy who could start, and provide defensive help n contribute in other ways besides scoring.
ImageImage
lakerfanimal

Postby cesquivias84 on Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:01 am

GOOD POINT. U WIN =D WE REALLY DO NEED TO GET KOBE SOME HELP DOWN AT THE GUARD. BUT WE REALLY NEED MORE OF A DEFENSIVE PRESENCE TOO. WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT LUKE WALTON STARTING NEXT YEAR
cesquivias84

Postby Blkhorse on Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:29 am

cesquivias84 wrote:GOOD POINT. U WIN =D WE REALLY DO NEED TO GET KOBE SOME HELP DOWN AT THE GUARD. BUT WE REALLY NEED MORE OF A DEFENSIVE PRESENCE TOO. WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT LUKE WALTON STARTING NEXT YEAR

:disagree:
Blkhorse

Postby ZenMaster4President on Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:03 am

lakerfanimal wrote:
ZenMaster4President wrote:

Care to explain why?

i just think he wouldnt be a great fit in the triangle, but i could be wrong, cus i jus thota ron harper, n they were both scorers early in their careers. but iono, it jus dosn feel like it would fit to me. right now, stackhouse gives u scoring, but hes really streaky too. to me, a player like him, could ruin the balance that a team needs. when u look at dallas, evn if theyv gotten better defensively, ther still an offensive team because of their personnel, so stack fits in well, but wen u lok at our team, its not that much of an offensive team. plus, stacks age indicates that he should decline a lot in the next few years, id rather use the MLE on marcus banks, a guy who could start, and provide defensive help n contribute in other ways besides scoring.

Well, I think, triangle could actually prolong his career and he could be a facilitator if needed.

But I was thinking him along with Banks.

Something like this would make me so happy:

Banks
Kobe
Stack
Odom
Kwame

Walton
Bynum
Turiaf
Sasha
Smush
Cook

Its a nice starting line up, with only defensive deficiency at 4 ( and not as big as people like to think ). Very nice triangle team with 1 - 4 capable of distributing and making shots. Stack is also capable of creating his own shot.

I am iffy on the bench though.
Pau Gasol yesterday morning when asked about Dwight Howard: "I haven't called. Calls are expensive."
ZenMaster4President

Postby strikemode14 on Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:29 pm

Didn't even know he was a FA. Heck yeah I take him for the MLE. He would solve are probelms at SF position.
Strikemode14 is the greatest.

http://gprime.net/flash.php/postingandyou

]
strikemode14
Forum Manager

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas