Steven Hunter?

Postby roflwtflolomg on Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:44 pm

Hunter would be great for this team, he would bring shotblocking and hes really athletic
roflwtflolomg

Postby sunhills on Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:00 pm

Said it before but LA should break Bynum in at the 4 spot. He just does not have an NBA body YET, he will, but not yet. At 4 he could help Mihm out at D get rebounds & blocks.
sunhills

Postby bam^^^ on Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:26 pm

i like hunter alot.
i hope the lakers look into it.
bam^^^

Postby eNlight on Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:31 am

KB8@CL wrote:Guys I really would appreciate if you guys don´t always rely on this misterious myths. Really. Jackson most of the time WON the NBA title and he ALWAYS had contenders. The result were LATE picks all around 28 and in the second round the same. Jackson has NEVER EVER had a lottery pick to work with and develop. His picks were made to be COMPLEMETARY players. He had his lineup and needed someone who shoots (he didn´t care about the rest of his qualities because there were other guys ta pick up the slack) and he picked Rush or someone who can pass and the result was Walton.
I 100% agree that Bynum isn´t ready and will take his time. Its a 17 year old KID. He won´t play a lot of minutes because he has to grow mentaly and improve his game. IT STILL DOESN´T MEAN PHIL HATES ROOKIES.
Phil hates worse players and love to play the better players. I can remember Walton getting tons of minutes as a rookie. I see Turiaf getting many minutes this year.
Don´t eypect more than a Darko season from Bynum.

wow kb8 that was really good. :bow:
eNlight

Postby KB24 on Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:07 am

eNlight wrote:
KB8@CL wrote:Guys I really would appreciate if you guys don´t always rely on this mysterious myths. Really. Jackson is a coach who most of the time WON the NBA title and ALWAYS had contending material to coach. The result were LATE picks ,all around 28, and in the second round the same late picks around 55. Jackson has NEVER EVER had a lottery pick to work with and develop. His picks were made to be COMPLEMETARY players. He had his lineup and needed people with spacial tasks like someone who shoots (he didn´t care about the rest of his qualities because there were other guys ta pick up the slack) so he picked Rush or someone who can pass and the result was Walton who has the court vision and passing abilities but can´t do anything else.
I 100% agree that Bynum isn´t ready and will take his time. Its a 17 year old KID. He won´t play a lot of minutes because he has to grow mentaly and improve his game. IT STILL DOESN´T MEAN PHIL HATES ROOKIES.
Phil hates worse players and loves to play better players. I can remember Walton getting tons of minutes as a rookie. I see Turiaf getting many minutes this year.
Don´t eypect more than a Darko season from Bynum.

wow kb8 that was really good. :bow:

thanks. Damn now reading my post I have seen a couple of mistakes in my spelling and grammer :man10:

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas