TMAC NEXT?

TMAC NEXT?

Postby PurpleNGold1 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:42 am

:man4: We are continuing to see this trend in the NBA. Due to the way that the collective bargaining agreement is structured, players like McGrady are not going to get a lot of money unless they go to lesser teams that have cap space. If they want to go to a contender, they have to be willing to take a minimum salary. Therefore, the decision becomes about which team looks more appealing in terms of immediate contention. Getting Steve Nash certainly helps, but you wonder how players view the potential of teams once you get beyond the Miami Heat and the Oklahoma City Thunder. Who is the next tier of contenders? Spurs? Bulls? Clippers? Lakers? We will see if McGrady chooses the Lakers, and if the Lakers really want him.
PurpleNGold1

Re: TMAC NEXT?

Postby Doc Brown on Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:44 am

Misleading thread title
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby PurpleNGold1 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:45 am

Doc Brown wrote:Misleading thread title

how is it misleading do we not see the question mark?
PurpleNGold1

Postby Texas Lakers Fan on Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:47 am

Don't need him with Meeks now.
Texas Lakers Fan

Postby Doc Brown on Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:48 am

PurpleNGold1 wrote:

It's your own thought, no sourced information regarding if TMac is connected to the Lakers.

Your thread title implies TMac could be coming on board....

"Should We Look at TMac?".........suits this thread because that's the question you are ultimately asking.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby XXIV on Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:48 am

No need to create a new thread unless there's a reliable source regarding a possible acquisition. We already have a thread or two where your thoughts on tmac can
be shared.
XXIV

Postby PurpleNGold1 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:56 am

Doc Brown wrote:
PurpleNGold1 wrote:

It's your own thought, no sourced information regarding if TMac is connected to the Lakers.

Your thread title implies TMac could be coming on board....

"Should We Look at TMac?".........suits this thread because that's the question you are ultimately asking.

my post ill put it how ever the hell i choose to dont like it then too damm bad people these days have nothing else 2 B bout
PurpleNGold1

Postby Doc Brown on Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:06 am

^^^It was a suggestion to change the thread title so it doesn't get locked because there is no sourced information in your original post.
Doc Brown

Postby JGC on Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:42 am

Misleading title. People, you don't get extra points or anything other than some weird form of ego boost for creating misleading titles to generate clicks.
JGC

Postby PurpleNGold1 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:20 pm

JGC wrote:Misleading title. People, you don't get extra points or anything other than some weird form of ego boost for creating misleading titles to generate clicks.

i been here since 04 aint no one generating anything TAKE IT WITH A GRAIN OF SALT ALL YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO READ NO WERE DOES IT SAY HES SIGNING IT SAYS TMAC NEXT? IT DOESNT SAY TMAC WILL SIGN keep looking at that big question mark
PurpleNGold1

Postby Kit on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:30 pm

I rather have Kenyon Martin than T mac. K Mart can sometimes play the 3.
Kit

Postby TIME on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:31 pm

PurpleNGold1 wrote:
JGC wrote:Misleading title. People, you don't get extra points or anything other than some weird form of ego boost for creating misleading titles to generate clicks.

i been here since 04 aint no one generating anything TAKE IT WITH A GRAIN OF SALT ALL YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO READ NO WERE DOES IT SAY HES SIGNING IT SAYS TMAC NEXT? IT DOESNT SAY TMAC WILL SIGN keep looking at that big question mark

No need to insult the posters that are trying to help you see that it was a misleading title. I clicked on it because I thought you were posting some news or rumor that we were considering signing TMac. The question mark actually gives that impression whether you want to admit it or not.

I'm moving this to Trade and Signing Ideas Forum.
I'm lost in the fog of denial!
TIME
CL Global Moderator

Postby XXIV on Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:43 pm

Kit wrote:I rather have Kenyon Martin than T mac. K Mart can sometimes play the 3.

He can defend the three but offensively he's not much of a small forward. I'd rather have TMac backing up Ron, I don't quite trust Ebanks to be the sole backup SF.
XXIV

Postby Kit on Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:12 pm

XXIV wrote:
Kit wrote:I rather have Kenyon Martin than T mac. K Mart can sometimes play the 3.

He can defend the three but offensively he's not much of a small forward. I'd rather have TMac backing up Ron, I don't quite trust Ebanks to be the sole backup SF.

I agree with your point which I have thought of but I don't trust t Mac's health. Since we got mr. Nash, he can create some pick and roll for k Matt and for sure we know k Mary will crash the board for us :)
Kit

Postby ben_ready on Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:57 am

T mac is a great pic up. Doesn't need alot of minutes and he could be coaching ebanks on the bench. He also can play point forward with barbosa on the point :man1: yell™
great "scott"! you're too "green", and not "worthy" enough to taste the "magic" "kareem"(cream)/You flew the "coop" "west" so don't fuss just drive the "buss"(bus),while i eat my "chick" n' "stu"(chicken stew) in the aisle,"back 2 back" with "riles" my favorite laker squad
ben_ready

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas