toughness?

toughness?

Postby rated-rdb on Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:11 am

what we need is toughness. and that starts with gasol. yes he is good off but deff please iam 40 and i can outplay him deff. ok lets say we deal gasol. first one i like is gasol for bosh. wait a second for you say iam stupid. if toronto thinks hes leaving and they want something in return then bosh is signed for the next two gasol is signed for three. so if they trade they get another foriegner to play with they other foriegners on a forgiener team? second is gasol and odom to det for wallace and prince. i love this one exp contract with wallace deff small forward great deal for us but detriot thet would have gasol odom rip ai and stuckey . maybe then another would be gasol to bobcats for diaw and felton. dont trade odom he is better than gasol trust me watch gasol fall to his knees every time hes callengend . so what do u think
rated-rdb

Re: toughness?

Postby kobezaballa on Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:43 pm

i think bynum the bust is the anchor of our problems to be honest man.. if bynum was a beast and played like one we wld have no issues with gasol playing finess style ball he s pretty good... but we do need a solid starting 3 man.. and maybe a solid back up PG who can score.. IE JET terry.. Janerro PArgo type PG as a backup..
kobezaballa

Postby rated-rdb on Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:24 pm

gasol is phils guy a triangle guy not a man bynums gettn screwed of time due to a bad off for him we need a change
rated-rdb

Postby Lakerman JSJ on Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:59 pm

rated-rdb wrote:gasol is phils guy a triangle guy not a man bynums gettn screwed of time due to a bad off for him we need a change

21-5
Image <-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Every time you want to unload on CL about how terrible our Ownership/Front Office is, I want you to step back, take a deep breath and read THIS.
Lakerman JSJ
Clublakers Moderator

Postby rated-rdb on Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:22 pm

bynum needs room to run pick n roll cant do that gasol cant shoot threes like diaw
rated-rdb

Postby Lakerman JSJ on Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:26 pm

rated-rdb wrote:bynum needs room to run pick n roll cant do that gasol cant shoot threes like diaw

Diaw shoots 29% on his 3-pointers for his career.
Image <-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Every time you want to unload on CL about how terrible our Ownership/Front Office is, I want you to step back, take a deep breath and read THIS.
Lakerman JSJ
Clublakers Moderator

Postby rated-rdb on Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:31 pm

gasol cant play garnett or labron diaw can========= odom signs for less so we can keep felton===========bynum=diaw=ariza=kobe=felton=====backups=mihm=odom=walton=sasha=fisher==powell=farmar==
rated-rdb

Postby Lakerman JSJ on Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:32 pm

rated-rdb wrote:gasol cant play garnett or labron diaw can

That's where I stopped reading.
Image <-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lakerman JSJ
Clublakers Moderator

Postby SignPippenNow on Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:19 pm

rated-rdb wrote:what we need is toughness. and that starts with gasol. yes he is good off but deff please iam 40 and i can outplay him deff. ok lets say we deal gasol. first one i like is gasol for bosh. wait a second for you say iam stupid. if toronto thinks hes leaving and they want something in return then bosh is signed for the next two gasol is signed for three. so if they trade they get another foriegner to play with they other foriegners on a forgiener team? second is gasol and odom to det for wallace and prince. i love this one exp contract with wallace deff small forward great deal for us but detriot thet would have gasol odom rip ai and stuckey . maybe then another would be gasol to bobcats for diaw and felton. dont trade odom he is better than gasol trust me watch gasol fall to his knees every time hes callengend . so what do u think

Good sourced trade. I bet Gasol knows what a sourced trade forum is for, do you?
SignPippenNow

Postby D.B. Cooper on Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:19 pm

D.B. Cooper

Postby Kou on Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:49 am

rdb must actually be Boris Diaw, because no one other than him would think he was worth Gasol, or better than Gasol.
NBA 2k9 team:

Fisher/Rose/Watson
Bryant/Wells
Lee/Ariza/Walton
Gasol/Yi
Bynum/Zo
Kou

Postby reerununo on Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:35 am

this is easily the worst trade scenario possible. If I didn't know any better, I'd say that you definitely have something against Gasol that's almost personal. Diaw CANNOT guard LBJ or Garnett. Felton would have the same impact that any other seasoned vet. guard would have with the contributions of a deep bench. Bosh would not fit into what the Lakers do as quick as Gasol did.. Can someone say "troll"?
reerununo

Postby Congo Cash on Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:56 pm

rated-rdb wrote:what we need is toughness. and that starts with gasol. yes he is good off but deff please iam 40 and i can outplay him deff.

I stopped reading after that part...
- insert signature here -
Congo Cash

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas