Trade idea.....Bynum for Noah....and others..

Trade idea.....Bynum for Noah....and others..

Postby lowdownthrowdown on Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:53 pm

Ok, everyone comes up with trade ideas and most are retarded. I'm sure plenty of you will say the same about this, but here's my thinking...

Lakers trade:
Bynum
Sasha
DJ (or Josh Powell)
Walton

to the Bulls for:
Joakim Noah
Brad Miller
Tyrus Thomas

I like Drew, but he just isn't fitting it at all when Pau is there. His work ethic SUCKS. How can a 7 footer get 1, 2, 3 rebounds a game? And his shooting lately, 1 for 9? 0 for whatever? C'mon. The kid doesn't look like he even wants to play. He doesn't have a killer instinct to just slam down the ball, to block shots, to get up there and grab that board. Sometimes he can't even dunk when he's a foot away from the basket! He jumps and the ball hits the rim. I've always hated Noah ever since his UF days. I hate his face. But seeing him play this year, wow. The kid HUSTLES. He hit us for what, sixteen OFFENSIVE rebounds? WTF? See him dive for the ball, do whatever it takes to grab a board and block shots? His offense sucks, yeah, but we have Kobe, we have Pau, we have Ron, Fish. The only thing Phil wants Bynum to focus on is rebounding and blocking shots and he isn't doing that. 12.5 mil is a waste right now. And face it, we're not getting rid of Pau. I don't see Drew fitting in. Noah will do what we need, shot blocking and rebounding. Drew going to Chicago, he'll be the legitimate man in the middle. He won't have another 7 footer being the first option down low. I think he'll thrive there. Not that we want to see him be a star somewhere else, but you have to give to get and that's what Chicago will ask, what are we getting? Well, Bynum will do better there than here. We need bench scoring. Tyrus Thomas would be great off the bench. Brad Miller is just to even out the salary and won't be resigned next year. We give up Luke and Sasha along with DJ. If Chicago wants a PF to replace Thomas, then substitute Josh Powell for DJ. Chicago gives up Thomas for Sasha and Luke, which is lesser, but gain Bynum for an offensive deficient Noah. I think it works both ways.

What do you guys think? Am I on crack or does this sound plausible?
lowdownthrowdown

Re: Trade idea.....Bynum for Noah....and others..

Postby lowdownthrowdown on Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:55 pm

forgot to say, this works out in the NBA Trade Machine

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachi ... Id=yhgmtqr
lowdownthrowdown

Re: Trade idea.....Bynum for Noah....and others..

Postby tigerjeterkobe on Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:50 pm

no way chicago does this. They do need a solid big, and Bynum would be great with Rose and Wade, but I just don't see it.

They will use Miller's expiring to get wade.

Now, Noah and Salmons I could see. But not good enough for the Lakers.

Chicago with

Rose
Wade
Deng
Thomas
Bynum

would be a pretty damn good team, esp with Hinrich still off the bench.
tigerjeterkobe

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas