Trades.....these players must go

Trades.....these players must go

Postby Lakerfantilidie on Thu May 24, 2007 10:02 pm

Luke via sign and trade, must go, Phil has love for him, that's why he's hung
around so long, but has proven over the years not worthy of keeping.

Kwame if we can get Artest for him....do it!
Bynum if the return is nice, must do it, if you wanna win now in Kobe's prime.
Cook only works hard at shooting. Never gonna hustle or make an effort on
the defensive end.
Vujacic A good pest, but his time is up.

****Odom only if & I repeat IF trading him makes a legit contender for multiple
titles. No on paper conteder either, a real legit contender.

Many are gonna hate me for this one, but we need to try to keep Radmonovic. He made a dumb decison & he was injured all year. I think we should give him a look
as a healthy player, if he dont work out, you got the trade dead line and next off season.
Lakerfantilidie

Postby Flatlyner on Fri May 25, 2007 8:29 am

He was healthy at the beginning of the season and still BAD. Ship Radmonovich out on the first train.
Flatlyner

Postby FlyWhiteGuyE on Fri May 25, 2007 12:11 pm

Luke's a great up and coming player. The reason Phil loves him is because he's such a smart player and he works well in the triangle. The Lakers didn't self destruct, even after the injuries started ravishing them, until Luke got injured.

They need to keep him unless they get something good for him like Zach or Artest.
FlyWhiteGuyE

Postby SignPippenNow on Fri May 25, 2007 3:53 pm

He wasn't healthy at first of year. His hand was hurt. I agree they should keep Radman since his trade value is at an all-time low
SignPippenNow

Postby Giorgio Moroder on Fri May 25, 2007 4:43 pm

FlyWhiteGuyE wrote:Luke's a great up and coming player. The reason Phil loves him is because he's such a smart player and he works well in the triangle. The Lakers didn't self destruct, even after the injuries started ravishing them, until Luke got injured.

They need to keep him unless they get something good for him like Zach or Artest.

Luke is up and coming? :man10: The guy sucks. can't make layups, can't shoot, and can't guard a dead man. get rid of this unathletic matador.
PG- Jalen Rose/Farmar
Sg- Kobe/Shannon Brown
SF- Dorell Wright/ Dermarr Johnson
PF-Lamar Odom/Turiaf/Sean Williams
C- JO/Mihm/Williams
Giorgio Moroder

Postby FlyWhiteGuyE on Fri May 25, 2007 4:50 pm

Well based off the crazy ideas you tend to drop on here, I'll take the view that most people that do have good sports sense have on Luke and agree that he is a smart player who can handle the triangle system, and that he should only be traded if they get something of true value back for him or free agency makes keeping him to costly, in which case they do a sign and trade in letting him go.
FlyWhiteGuyE

Postby Giorgio Moroder on Fri May 25, 2007 5:48 pm

What have you been watching all year? Luke Walton is a joke. He's smart. he should be a scientist then and not a basketball player. He can't play.
PG- Jalen Rose/Farmar
Sg- Kobe/Shannon Brown
SF- Dorell Wright/ Dermarr Johnson
PF-Lamar Odom/Turiaf/Sean Williams
C- JO/Mihm/Williams
Giorgio Moroder

Postby Lakerfantilidie on Fri May 25, 2007 6:10 pm

Call my ideas crazy if you want to......Luke is a smart player sometimes, but as someone already put in this thread, he's a defensive liability, he can't make a lay up, he can't make a wide open shot consistantly. Although he tends to be smart at
times and handles the ball ok.......he's not smart enough to get the ball to a guard on a fast break so he don't throw it away or turn it over. I always hate when he starts a break cause most of the time they end up in a turn over.

Lastly, Luke in a sign and trade is a good idea. He had his run with the Lakers and not much is going to change in his game, same goes for Cook & Sasha. They are what they are and they aren't going to get better, so it's time to send them
packing.
Lakerfantilidie

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas