wade

wade

Postby kobezaballa on Wed May 24, 2006 9:05 pm

wen wee traded shaq did we not inquire about dwayne wade?????

and i heard the pacers offered us JO artest and tinsley for shaq is that true??

what other offers would have been availble???
kobezaballa

Postby eNlight on Wed May 24, 2006 9:29 pm

why do new people ALWAYS post first in the trade rumors ?
eNlight

Postby bb7793 on Wed May 24, 2006 9:48 pm

you took the words right out of my mouth
bb7793

Postby eNlight on Wed May 24, 2006 10:10 pm

i think new posters should be locked from goign into the trade rumor section until they reach 75 posts or so. this trade rumor section should remain to the loyal ones of clublakers.
eNlight

Postby Charles on Wed May 24, 2006 10:42 pm

and i heard the pacers offered us JO artest and tinsley for shaq is that true??
It was JO and expiring contracts allegedly.

Didn't work out because Shaq didn't want to go to Indy. Threatened to have surgery on his ankle and sit out the season through his agent.
Charles

Postby quitkthanx on Thu May 25, 2006 6:35 am

eNlight wrote:why do new people ALWAYS post first in the trade rumors ?

Anyone with "kobe" in their name has no idea what they are doing on here.
quitkthanx

Postby The Kobe Era 2K5 on Thu May 25, 2006 6:43 am

Also therewas possibility that Shaq could be traded to Dallas for Nash, 'Toine Walker and one player that I can't remember.
Cuban refused to include Nowitzki and as Mavs are in Western Conference, Shaq was traded to Miami...
The Kobe Era 2K5

Postby High IQ on Thu May 25, 2006 6:52 am

yeah we got a few very good offers, like Jamison, Howard and Nash. too bad our GM is Mitch :man5:
High IQ

Postby Satan on Thu May 25, 2006 10:01 am

eNlight wrote:why do new people ALWAYS post first in the trade rumors ?

My guess is because that is why a lot of new people come here. They google lakers trade rumor, CL pops up and thus they think this is the place to discuss it.
Peter - "But then Jesus, what religion should our family be?"
Jesus - "Six of one, they're all complete crap."
Satan

Postby TaniBoyz on Fri May 26, 2006 4:53 am

WHAT THE PACERS OFFER JO, ARTEST AND TINSLEY FOR SHAQ!?

DAMN YOU MITCH!!!! :mad1: :mad1: :bang: :bang: :man2: :man2:
TaniBoyz

Postby strikemode14 on Fri May 26, 2006 5:45 am

TaniBoyz wrote:WHAT THE PACERS OFFER JO, ARTEST AND TINSLEY FOR SHAQ!?

DAMN YOU Shaq!!! :mad1: :mad1: :bang: :bang: :man2: :man2:

Let me help you there...Shaq didn't want to go to Indy. Since Shaq could opt out the next season Indy backed out of the deal. It had nothing to do with Mitch.
Strikemode14 is the greatest.

http://gprime.net/flash.php/postingandyou

]
strikemode14
Forum Manager

Postby lakerfanimal on Fri May 26, 2006 6:22 am

High IQ wrote:yeah we got a few very good offers, like Jamison, Howard and Nash. too bad our GM is Mitch :man5:

yea, thats wat ticks me off th most bout that shaq trade, we cuda gotten the player with the las 2 mvp's, but instead we ended up gettn kwame n lamar (which isnt that bad). i remember hearing that miami said we could have anybody EXCEPT for dwayne wade in the shaq deal.
ImageImage
lakerfanimal

Postby TaniBoyz on Sat May 27, 2006 3:02 am

strikemode14 wrote:
TaniBoyz wrote:WHAT THE PACERS OFFER JO, ARTEST AND TINSLEY FOR SHAQ!?

DAMN YOU Shaq!!! :mad1: :mad1: :bang: :bang: :man2: :man2:

Let me help you there...Shaq didn't want to go to Indy. Since Shaq could opt out the next season Indy backed out of the deal. It had nothing to do with Mitch.

umm......okay

DAMN YOU SHAQ!!!! :mad1: :mad1: :bang: :bang: :man2: :man2:
TaniBoyz

Postby Wino on Sat May 27, 2006 10:59 am

eNlight wrote:i think new posters should be locked from goign into the trade rumor section until they reach 75 posts or so. this trade rumor section should remain to the loyal ones of clublakers.

I haven't posted that much around here yet but I have to agree with you.

So much junk is reported on and it seems like everyone making these posts are either brand new to basketball and/or 13 years old.

I leave this forum shaking my head in disbelief at the lack of understanding way more often than not.

What I would like to see in here is you can ONLY initiate a thread if you have posted more than 300 times but let anyone respond who is logged in.

Many forums have this type of ability. It would shut me down from initiating in this forum but it would increase the quality overall and I could deal with it.
The mustard's off the hotdog!!
Wino

Postby bgeeezy21 on Sat May 27, 2006 1:26 pm

Just because some people don't have as many posts as others shouldn't DQ them from being able to iniate threads. I have 4 or 5 posts, but am on here everyday and have been for sometime now. People are just too confrontational, and are oh so ready to pounce on someone who says something "stupid". Why don't we instead explain our counter points to these new posters to help build their knowledge and become better posters?
bgeeezy21

Postby eNlight on Sat May 27, 2006 2:47 pm

Wino wrote:
eNlight wrote:i think new posters should be locked from goign into the trade rumor section until they reach 75 posts or so. this trade rumor section should remain to the loyal ones of clublakers.

I haven't posted that much around here yet but I have to agree with you.

So much junk is reported on and it seems like everyone making these posts are either brand new to basketball and/or 13 years old.

I leave this forum shaking my head in disbelief at the lack of understanding way more often than not.

What I would like to see in here is you can ONLY initiate a thread if you have posted more than 300 times but let anyone respond who is logged in.

Many forums have this type of ability. It would shut me down from initiating in this forum but it would increase the quality overall and I could deal with it.

i agree with you wino, even though you don't post here a lot, one of your posts is HIGH quality. some of the newer people are just trigger happy and want to initiate trades really fast. you've been here since 2003, thats 3 years of service and a lot of reading on this site :jam2:
eNlight

Postby thug_pound on Sun May 28, 2006 3:33 pm

MAN! LETS ALL BE A LITTLE BIT MORE PATIENT!!!STEP BY STEP. AND WE ARE 3 STEPS AWAY FROM SUCCESS!! CARLOS BOOZER WANTS TO COME TO THE LAKERS WE ALL KNOW THAT! JAZZ OWNER WANTS HIM OUT OF UTAH! WE ALSO KNOW THAT THE HEAT FUTURE DOESNT LOOK SO BRIGHT EVERY ONE IS OLD,SHAQILLE O'NEAL HAS 2 MORE YEARS IN HIM,GARY PAYTON IS 37 YEARS HE IS ALREADY TALKING ABOUT RETIREING,ALONZO MOURNING,ANTONIO WALKER,JASON WILLIAMS, AND POSLEY ARE TOO OLD TO BUILD A TEAM AROUND DWYANE WADE, LAST BUT NOT LEAST RILEY GAVE HIMSELF 2 OR 3 MORE YEARS AS A HEAD COACH. I JUST READ AN INTERVIEW WHERE GARY PAYTON WAS ASKED BY WADE IF HE CAN HELP HIM PLAY D AND AND HE IS ALSO LOOKING FORWARD TO PRACTICE WITH KOBE BRYANT THIS SUMMER ON WWW.PROSPORTSDAILY.COM
(Wade, slated for U.S. team duties this summer, indicated to Payton he wants to become a dominant defender and plans to work out individually with Kobe Bryant, Payton said. ''Right now, he doesn't understand how [to be a dominant defender] because of his'' offensive responsibilities, Payton noted.)IF EVERYTHING GOES WELL BETWEEN THEM(kobe and wade)WE MIGHT SEE THEM PLAY TOGETHER!!! ANOTHER PLUS ABOUT THIS IS LAMAR ALSO MADE IT TO THE U.S TEAM!YES WADE'S OLD TEAM MATE. LAMAR WILL PLAY A BIG PART THIS SUMMER HE HAS TO BE THE MIDDLE MAN. ALL 3 OF THEM WOULD PROBLABLY BE HANGING OUT! THE OTHER FACTOR IS HOW WADE PLAYS. THE COMMERCIAL OF HIM CRASHING TO THE FLOOR IS ACCURATE. WADE, WHO PLAYS ABOVE THE RIM, ISN'T GUARANTEED A LONG CAREER BECAUSE OF A POSSIBLE INJURY. NO WONDER WADE WANTS TO WIN SOONER THAN LATER AND MIAMI MIGHT NOT BE THE PLACE FOR THAT TO HAPPEN.

HERE ARE THE 3 STEPS!

1) GET CARLOS BOOZER WITH OUT GIVING AWAY LAMAR ODOM,KWAME BROWN OR ANDREW BYNUM!

2) SIGN WADE NEXT YEAR!

3)RESIGN PHIL JACKSON AND THIS IS HOW OUR LINE UP WOULD LOOK.

1.WADE/MARCUS BANKS/SACHA

2.BRYANT/SMUCH/PROFIT

3.ODOM/TURIAF

4.BOOZER/COOKIE

5.BROWN/BYNUM

OR WE MIGHT HAVE TO GIVE AWAY BYNUM AND KWAME BUT I THINK ITS STILL WORTH IT!!!THINK ABOUT IT ,A YOUNG TEAM !!!!THIS IS THE ULTIMATE TEAM! NOT KOBE'S TEAM BUT "THE LAKERS" THE OLD LAKERS!
thug_pound

Postby Sirron on Sun May 28, 2006 7:03 pm

thug_pound wrote:MAN! LETS ALL BE A LITTLE BIT MORE PATIENT!!!STEP BY STEP. AND WE ARE 3 STEPS AWAY FROM SUCCESS!! CARLOS BOOZER WANTS TO COME TO THE LAKERS WE ALL KNOW THAT! JAZZ OWNER WANTS HIM OUT OF UTAH! WE ALSO KNOW THAT THE HEAT FUTURE DOESNT LOOK SO BRIGHT EVERY ONE IS OLD,SHAQILLE O'NEAL HAS 2 MORE YEARS IN HIM,GARY PAYTON IS 37 YEARS HE IS ALREADY TALKING ABOUT RETIREING,ALONZO MOURNING,ANTONIO WALKER,JASON WILLIAMS, AND POSLEY ARE TOO OLD TO BUILD A TEAM AROUND DWYANE WADE, LAST BUT NOT LEAST RILEY GAVE HIMSELF 2 OR 3 MORE YEARS AS A HEAD COACH. I JUST READ AN INTERVIEW WHERE GARY PAYTON WAS ASKED BY WADE IF HE CAN HELP HIM PLAY D AND AND HE IS ALSO LOOKING FORWARD TO PRACTICE WITH KOBE BRYANT THIS SUMMER ON WWW.PROSPORTSDAILY.COM
(Wade, slated for U.S. team duties this summer, indicated to Payton he wants to become a dominant defender and plans to work out individually with Kobe Bryant, Payton said. ''Right now, he doesn't understand how [to be a dominant defender] because of his'' offensive responsibilities, Payton noted.)IF EVERYTHING GOES WELL BETWEEN THEM(kobe and wade)WE MIGHT SEE THEM PLAY TOGETHER!!! ANOTHER PLUS ABOUT THIS IS LAMAR ALSO MADE IT TO THE U.S TEAM!YES WADE'S OLD TEAM MATE. LAMAR WILL PLAY A BIG PART THIS SUMMER HE HAS TO BE THE MIDDLE MAN. ALL 3 OF THEM WOULD PROBLABLY BE HANGING OUT! THE OTHER FACTOR IS HOW WADE PLAYS. THE COMMERCIAL OF HIM CRASHING TO THE FLOOR IS ACCURATE. WADE, WHO PLAYS ABOVE THE RIM, ISN'T GUARANTEED A LONG CAREER BECAUSE OF A POSSIBLE INJURY. NO WONDER WADE WANTS TO WIN SOONER THAN LATER AND MIAMI MIGHT NOT BE THE PLACE FOR THAT TO HAPPEN.

HERE ARE THE 3 STEPS!

1) GET CARLOS BOOZER WITH OUT GIVING AWAY LAMAR ODOM,KWAME BROWN OR ANDREW BYNUM!

2) SIGN WADE NEXT YEAR!

2.BRYANT/SMUCH/PROFIT

3.ODOM/TURIAF

4.BOOZER/COOKIE

5.BROWN/BYNUM

OR WE MIGHT HAVE TO GIVE AWAY BYNUM AND KWAME BUT I THINK ITS STILL WORTH IT!!!THINK ABOUT IT ,A YOUNG TEAM !!!!THIS IS THE ULTIMATE TEAM! NOT KOBE'S TEAM BUT "THE LAKERS" THE OLD LAKERS!

Didn't you post this mess in another thread already?
Sirron
Mst Intrsting mn n th wrld

Postby thug_pound on Sun May 28, 2006 8:14 pm

WHAT IS TO YOU?
thug_pound

Postby no_dont on Sun May 28, 2006 8:36 pm

thug_pound wrote:WHAT IS TO YOU?

:man10:
HO-BE
no_dont

Postby Sirron on Sun May 28, 2006 9:23 pm

no_dont wrote:

:man10: :man3:
Sirron
Mst Intrsting mn n th wrld

Postby KRC18 on Sun May 28, 2006 9:29 pm

no_dont wrote:

"We the best! Know that, don’t think it, know it! Its our turn! It's our championship! Our season! Lets go out here and make a statement! Its our turn now! Let's go!"

-Kobe Bryant
KRC18

Postby KRC18 on Sun May 28, 2006 9:32 pm

sirronstuff wrote:
thug_pound wrote:MAN! LETS ALL BE A LITTLE BIT MORE PATIENT!!!STEP BY STEP. AND WE ARE 3 STEPS AWAY FROM SUCCESS!! CARLOS BOOZER WANTS TO COME TO THE LAKERS WE ALL KNOW THAT! JAZZ OWNER WANTS HIM OUT OF UTAH! WE ALSO KNOW THAT THE HEAT FUTURE DOESNT LOOK SO BRIGHT EVERY ONE IS OLD,SHAQILLE O'NEAL HAS 2 MORE YEARS IN HIM,GARY PAYTON IS 37 YEARS HE IS ALREADY TALKING ABOUT RETIREING,ALONZO MOURNING,ANTONIO WALKER,JASON WILLIAMS, AND POSLEY ARE TOO OLD TO BUILD A TEAM AROUND DWYANE WADE, LAST BUT NOT LEAST RILEY GAVE HIMSELF 2 OR 3 MORE YEARS AS A HEAD COACH. I JUST READ AN INTERVIEW WHERE GARY PAYTON WAS ASKED BY WADE IF HE CAN HELP HIM PLAY D AND AND HE IS ALSO LOOKING FORWARD TO PRACTICE WITH KOBE BRYANT THIS SUMMER ON WWW.PROSPORTSDAILY.COM

HERE ARE THE 3 STEPS!

2) SIGN WADE NEXT YEAR!

2.BRYANT/SMUCH/PROFIT

3.ODOM/TURIAF

4.BOOZER/COOKIE

5.BROWN/BYNUM

Yeah, he did. :man10:

"We the best! Know that, don’t think it, know it! Its our turn! It's our championship! Our season! Lets go out here and make a statement! Its our turn now! Let's go!"

-Kobe Bryant
KRC18

Postby LUUUKE on Mon May 29, 2006 12:06 am

at least we got lamar..

oh yea..

steve nash would suck in the triangle
what's the most resilient parasite?
LUUUKE

Postby Klewfish on Mon May 29, 2006 6:45 am

KRC18 wrote:
sirronstuff wrote:
thug_pound wrote:MAN! LETS ALL BE A LITTLE BIT MORE PATIENT!!!STEP BY STEP. AND WE ARE 3 STEPS AWAY FROM SUCCESS!! CARLOS BOOZER WANTS TO COME TO THE LAKERS WE ALL KNOW THAT! JAZZ OWNER WANTS HIM OUT OF UTAH! WE ALSO KNOW THAT THE HEAT FUTURE..........

Yeah, he did. :man10:

Three times.

My spidey-senses are telling me there is a troll nearby.
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
Klewfish
ClubNetsHoops.com Administrator

Next

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas