I want DIRK

I want DIRK

Postby kobezaballa on Wed May 24, 2006 5:41 pm

This guy is a stud his jumper is always on he like never misses ft doesnt get in foul trouble and is unguardable now he can take it to the rim.

i think hes the best PF in the game after KG and duncan!!!

how bout odom kwame bynum smush devean for Dirk!!!!!

that would be sick and dirk fits Triangle perfectly!!!
kobezaballa

 
Posts: 359
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 1:24 pm

Postby ibleedyellownpurple on Wed May 24, 2006 5:44 pm

dude great idea lets trade away the entire roster and future for a 1 guy whos in the middle of his prime
2007-2008
C-Andrew Bynum
PF- Kwame Brown
SF- Lamar Odom
SG- Kobe Bryant
PG- Lebron James
6th- LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKE!
ibleedyellownpurple

 
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 5:51 pm

Postby bb7793 on Wed May 24, 2006 6:01 pm

Sounds like KG to me. LOL
User avatar
bb7793

 
Posts: 1413
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:10 pm
Location: Ya momma's house

Postby MarkMadsen on Wed May 24, 2006 7:07 pm

hes a free agent in 07(player option) :man1:
Image
User avatar
MarkMadsen

 
Posts: 7461
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 2:52 am
Location: Minnesota

Re: I want DIRK

Postby strikemode14 on Wed May 24, 2006 7:32 pm

kobezaballa wrote:This guy is a stud his jumper is always on he like never misses ft doesnt get in foul trouble and is unguardable now he can take it to the rim.

i think hes the best PF in the game after KG and duncan!!!

how bout odom kwame bynum smush devean for Dirk!!!!!

that would be sick and dirk fits Triangle perfectly!!!


Why not throw in your house, car, and your soul as well.
Strikemode14 is the greatest.

http://gprime.net/flash.php/postingandyou


]
User avatar
strikemode14
Forum Manager
 
Posts: 22101
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2003 5:04 pm
Location: savannah

Re: I want DIRK

Postby KB24 on Thu May 25, 2006 12:43 am

strikemode14 wrote:
kobezaballa wrote:This guy is a stud his jumper is always on he like never misses ft doesnt get in foul trouble and is unguardable now he can take it to the rim.

i think hes the best PF in the game after KG and duncan!!!

how bout odom kwame bynum smush devean for Dirk!!!!!

that would be sick and dirk fits Triangle perfectly!!!


Why not throw in your house, car, and your soul as well.
:man10: :man10: :man10:
User avatar
KB24
Site Admin
 
Posts: 55536
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:56 pm
Location: In Heaven

Postby The Kobe Era 2K5 on Thu May 25, 2006 3:32 am

:man10:
Dirk is untouchable for Cuban, remember what happened when Shaq was on block...
User avatar
The Kobe Era 2K5

 
Posts: 6173
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:49 am

Postby Satan on Thu May 25, 2006 10:14 am

The Kobe Era 2K5 wrote::man10:
Dirk is untouchable for Cuban, remember what happened when Shaq was on block...


Back then, I thought that was stupid now... wow! Dirk has really evolved into quite the baller. He's got from being a softy 7 footer who shot 3s to a complete player. He's rebounding, taking it to the hole, getting 3 point plays and playing with fire. He'll never be a defensive stopper but he has really rounded out his game to become a pretty complete package.
Peter - "But then Jesus, what religion should our family be?"
Jesus - "Six of one, they're all complete crap."
User avatar
Satan

 
Posts: 20768
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:23 pm
Location: Fist in the air in the land of hypocricy.

Postby High IQ on Thu May 25, 2006 11:47 am

and I want chicken sandwich. we won't get dirk. period
User avatar
High IQ

 
Posts: 12779
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2004 11:05 am
Location: Riga, Latvia

Postby Satan on Thu May 25, 2006 12:10 pm

High IQ wrote:and I want chicken sandwich. we won't get dirk. period



I'll trade you a chicken sandwich for Dirk.
Peter - "But then Jesus, what religion should our family be?"
Jesus - "Six of one, they're all complete crap."
User avatar
Satan

 
Posts: 20768
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:23 pm
Location: Fist in the air in the land of hypocricy.

Postby bennets on Thu May 25, 2006 12:56 pm

What happend with dallas's intrest in shaq,what were they prepared to offer.did lakers say dirk and they said no who did they want to give for shaq.
User avatar
bennets

 
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 6:11 am

Re: I want DIRK

Postby NBA FAN on Thu May 25, 2006 1:04 pm

kobezaballa wrote:This guy is a stud his jumper is always on he like never misses ft doesnt get in foul trouble and is unguardable now he can take it to the rim.

i think hes the best PF in the game after KG and duncan!!!

how bout odom kwame bynum smush devean for Dirk!!!!!

that would be sick and dirk fits Triangle perfectly!!!


If shaq could not land Dirk no one will; maybe not even kobe. Cuban's little infatuation is untouchable. but if he does become a FA this may be possible. however, dirk chose to play for the mav's when he was drafted. if i remember correctly he would not even play in the nba unless the cavs "the team that drafted him" traded him to the Mavs which had Don Nelson as a coach at the time. dirk only wanted to play for coach nelly which is why the cavs traded his draft rights to the mav's for virtually nothing. if we get nelly as GM dirk might deflect to LA in 07 since he has a player option that is if we have the cap space to sign him. but im not sure it this would be a good idea. he is a matador and we have plenty of that on our team. we need defense not scoring.
NBA FAN

 
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 4:07 pm

Re: I want DIRK

Postby High IQ on Thu May 25, 2006 1:19 pm

NBA FAN wrote:
kobezaballa wrote:This guy is a stud his jumper is always on he like never misses ft doesnt get in foul trouble and is unguardable now he can take it to the rim.

i think hes the best PF in the game after KG and duncan!!!

how bout odom kwame bynum smush devean for Dirk!!!!!

that would be sick and dirk fits Triangle perfectly!!!


If shaq could not land Dirk no one will; maybe not even kobe. Cuban's little infatuation is untouchable. but if he does become a FA this may be possible. however, dirk chose to play for the mav's when he was drafted. if i remember correctly he would not even play in the nba unless the cavs "the team that drafted him" traded him to the Mavs which had Don Nelson as a coach at the time. dirk only wanted to play for coach nelly which is why the cavs traded his draft rights to the mav's for virtually nothing. if we get nelly as GM dirk might deflect to LA in 07 since he has a player option that is if we have the cap space to sign him. but im not sure it this would be a good idea. he is a matador and we have plenty of that on our team. we need defense not scoring.

Dirk was drafted by Milwakee, and traded for Robert Traylor, who was also picked that year, by Dallas. Bucks got owned :man10:
User avatar
High IQ

 
Posts: 12779
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2004 11:05 am
Location: Riga, Latvia

Re: I want DIRK

Postby low on Thu May 25, 2006 2:32 pm

High IQ wrote:
NBA FAN wrote:
kobezaballa wrote:This guy is a stud his jumper is always on he like never misses ft doesnt get in foul trouble and is unguardable now he can take it to the rim.

i think hes the best PF in the game after KG and duncan!!!

how bout odom kwame bynum smush devean for Dirk!!!!!

that would be sick and dirk fits Triangle perfectly!!!


If shaq could not land Dirk no one will; maybe not even kobe. Cuban's little infatuation is untouchable. but if he does become a FA this may be possible. however, dirk chose to play for the mav's when he was drafted. if i remember correctly he would not even play in the nba unless the cavs "the team that drafted him" traded him to the Mavs which had Don Nelson as a coach at the time. dirk only wanted to play for coach nelly which is why the cavs traded his draft rights to the mav's for virtually nothing. if we get nelly as GM dirk might deflect to LA in 07 since he has a player option that is if we have the cap space to sign him. but im not sure it this would be a good idea. he is a matador and we have plenty of that on our team. we need defense not scoring.

Dirk was drafted by Milwakee, and traded for Robert Traylor, who was also picked that year, by Dallas. Bucks got owned :man10:


:mhihi: :man4: :man9:
low

 
Posts: 491
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2004 10:34 am

Postby LUUUKE on Thu May 25, 2006 5:04 pm

mark cuban didnt even wanna give him up 4 shaq..

what he want with kwame?
what's the most resilient parasite?
Image
User avatar
LUUUKE

 
Posts: 7623
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:47 am
Location: obscurity

Postby wavy on Fri May 26, 2006 3:49 am

the mavs didn't want shaq for dirk why in the world would they give him for odom and co.
Image
User avatar
wavy

 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Fri May 27, 2005 3:18 am
Location: suhareka

Postby wafer88 on Tue May 30, 2006 10:22 pm

and i want a million bucks
lifes tough

no but seroiusly no way we get dirk

i like our team

we need role players and a bench
User avatar
wafer88

 
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 9:38 pm

Postby SmoothOperator on Tue May 30, 2006 11:12 pm

only way to get dirk is if you trade kobe bryant...and even then cuban may be hesitant. He wants to marry Dirk or something.
You can't spell LeBlow Image without ELBOW....
User avatar
SmoothOperator

 
Posts: 1085
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:32 pm
Location: Canada

Postby kobe>lbj on Tue May 30, 2006 11:37 pm

SmoothOperator wrote:only way to get dirk is if you trade kobe bryant...and even then cuban may be hesitant. He wants to marry Dirk or something.


Well he did acknowledge kobe as the best player in the league but if we did give up kobe i dont how id feel about the lakers. It hurt to see shaq leave and if kobe went there goes the most talented player.
User avatar
kobe>lbj

 
Posts: 183
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:20 pm
Location: Southern Cali

Re: I want DIRK

Postby OJ2 on Wed May 31, 2006 10:29 am

kobezaballa wrote:This guy is a stud his jumper is always on he like never misses ft doesnt get in foul trouble and is unguardable now he can take it to the rim.

i think hes the best PF in the game after KG and duncan!!!

how bout odom kwame bynum smush devean for Dirk!!!!!

that would be sick and dirk fits Triangle perfectly!!!


:bang: Would you please read the "ground rules for rumors?"
OJ2

 
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 12:59 pm
Location: Atlanta Georgia

Postby 10scott10 on Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:06 pm

wafer88 wrote:and i want a million bucks
lifes tough

no but seroiusly no way we get dirk

i like our team

we need role players and a bench

i want to be richer than bill gates. i want world peace. i want to get LBJ and keep kobe. all of those things are more likely than us getting Dirk.
if we want dirk we would to trade awy kobe. i like kobe more than dirk.
Image
User avatar
10scott10

 
Posts: 5975
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 11:08 pm
Location: looking for the royal room entrance

Re: I want DIRK

Postby Blkhorse on Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:54 pm

KB8@CL wrote:
strikemode14 wrote:
kobezaballa wrote:This guy is a stud his jumper is always on he like never misses ft doesnt get in foul trouble and is unguardable now he can take it to the rim.

i think hes the best PF in the game after KG and duncan!!!

how bout odom kwame bynum smush devean for Dirk!!!!!

that would be sick and dirk fits Triangle perfectly!!!


Why not throw in your house, car, and your soul as well.
:man10: :man10: :man10:


:man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10:
Blkhorse

 
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 3:38 pm
Location: LA

Postby Rabbit on Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:57 pm

Satan wrote:
High IQ wrote:and I want chicken sandwich. we won't get dirk. period



I'll trade you a chicken sandwich for Dirk.
:man10:
KB8@CL wrote:In Buss I trust.

User avatar
Rabbit

 
Posts: 417
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:46 pm
Location: The Cone Zone


Return to Trade and Signing Ideas

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.