What can brown do for you?

Postby Guest on Sun Jul 03, 2005 8:41 pm

KWAME IS NOT GOOD FOR THE LAKERS, HE IS A EASTERN CONFERENCE CENTER OR FOWARD, HE WON'T FIT IN TO THE WESTERN WAY. HE'S TO SMALL TO GUARD SOMEONE LIKE DUNCAN OR YAO. FAR AS HIS ATTITUDE, THE FIRST TIME HE TRIES TO PICK A BONE WITH JERRY BUSS HE'S GONE LOOK AT SHAQ. NOT WAT THE LAKERS WANT RITE NOW. IF THE LAKERS WANT A BIG MAN GET A WESTERN CONFERENCE BIG MAN, THEY HAVE THE SIZE, THE OFFENSE & THE dEFENSE.

Re: reply

Postby KB24 on Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:45 am

Shaq-HaTA wrote:KWAME IS NOT GOOD FOR THE LAKERS, HE IS A EASTERN CONFERENCE CENTER OR FOWARD, HE WON'T FIT IN TO THE WESTERN WAY. HE'S TO SMALL TO GUARD SOMEONE LIKE DUNCAN OR YAO. FAR AS HIS ATTITUDE, THE FIRST TIME HE TRIES TO PICK A BONE WITH JERRY BUSS HE'S GONE LOOK AT SHAQ. NOT WAT THE LAKERS WANT RITE NOW. IF THE LAKERS WANT A BIG MAN GET A WESTERN CONFERENCE BIG MAN, THEY HAVE THE SIZE, THE OFFENSE & THE dEFENSE.

Kwame is too small? LMAO :man10: :man10: :man10: Thats where I refused to go on with reading.

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Postby Guest on Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:20 pm

All I know is that my day is screwed if I can't make a brown in the morning before I head off to work.

Postby trodgers on Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:55 pm

Lakers must get at least one more big man if they are to go deep into the playoffs. I'm not sure that Kwame is the guy for the job but they need something. I think that Odom is a very good PF but is probably top 3 SF in the league. Mihm is about average as far as Cs go.
blog.travisjrodgers.com
Its like Dr. Buss is guarding the Celtic rim this second half. Nothings dropping
trodgers
Site Manager

Postby Sirron on Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:00 pm

c728 wrote:All I know is that my day is screwed if I can't make a brown in the morning before I head off to work.

:man3:

would that be coffee?......lol
Sirron
Mst Intrsting mn n th wrld

Postby imanikehead on Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:21 am

kwame? pleeease no. we already need to babysit bynum (and rightfully so). blame it on mj or whoever else, but his shortcomings ultimately are caused by his own laziness.
imanikehead

Postby KobeWanKenobi on Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:52 am

From Aldridge:

The Washington Wizards, stung by the loss of free agent Larry Hughes to the Cavaliers, may be able to stanch the sting.

Sources involved with the discussions say that the Wizards are talking to the Los Angeles Lakers about a sign-and-trade deal in which forward Kwame Brown, the top pick in the 2001 NBA draft, would go to the Lakers in exchange for swingman Caron Butler.

The Wizards have other options on the table that could bring them a much-needed big man in return for Brown, but Butler would make a lot of sense.

Butler has been available during most of his yearlong stay in Los Angeles. If the Lakers move him and, as expected, release forward Brian Grant in order to save money under the luxury tax, they would have precious little to show for their blockbuster trade of Shaquille O'Neal to Miami.
KobeWanKenobi

Postby Danny Ainge on Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:01 am

Why would Phil approve of this?
Big props to UGOTOWN3D for the avy.
DA fan club:UGOTOWN3D, Realm Of Shadows, DarthRekal, SOAD, hZm
http://www.clubkingshoops.com/forums//
Danny Ainge

Postby TomSeaver on Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:54 am

Kwame Brown stinks. In the weak Eastern Confernece. He only average 7points and 4 rebs. They can do much better than that for Butler. I;d rather have Melvin Ely than Brown. He stinks. Still living off the rep as a top pick. Bad deal if true. And Aldridge who is probably the most crediable NBA source is now reporting this. ugh
TomSeaver

Previous

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas