What's up

What's up

Postby Bynum = Shaq on Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:28 pm

What's up wit the lakers the only free-agent they hav visited was Daniels and he's going to the Wizards, all the pg's wit game are gettin snaged up. Juan Dixon is going to the Blazers, Jeff McInnis is going to the Nets, Hughes is wit the Cavs, thiers a rumor dat Joe Johnson is goin to the Hawks, before u know it all the ballers are gonna be gone.
Get Well Soon Ronny Turiaf!
Bynum = Shaq

Postby Bynum = Shaq on Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:29 pm

my fault I put this in the wrong fourm
Bynum = Shaq

Postby pavle34 on Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:20 pm

i know man your rite mitch probably to lazy to make a few phone calls im getting frustrated over here becoz we got no point guard aswell as i hate to see caron butler go it should have been george,atkins and either slava or jones
pavle34

Postby themaster on Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:29 pm

Mitch is tryen to keep it out of the Media.He dont want no Carlos Boozer situations happening again
themaster

Postby Bynum = Shaq on Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:46 pm

But mitch is really trippin once dat CBA agreement thing is done wit all the ballers will be gone. Mitch needs 2 get off his lazy rich a$$ get on a cell-phone, car-phon, or payphone and get some deals going because come next week there won't be a chance in hell of getting someone like Finley or Rose etc.
Bynum = Shaq

Postby trodgers on Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:12 am

Bynum = Shaq wrote:But mitch is really trippin once dat CBA agreement thing is done wit all the ballers will be gone. Mitch needs 2 get off his lazy rich a$$ get on a cell-phone, car-phon, or payphone and get some deals going because come next week there won't be a chance in hell of getting someone like Finley or Rose etc.

You have no idea what Mitch is or isn't doing. Just take a deep breath and see what he does over the next 72 hours. Remember, now that the CBA is accepted, the offseason moves can officially begin. Anything we've heard prior to now is just like pre-preseason.
blog.travisjrodgers.com
Its like Dr. Buss is guarding the Celtic rim this second half. Nothings dropping
trodgers
Site Manager

?

Postby Pray for Laker Wins on Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:04 am

I hope you guys are right. Not much rumors about the Lakers, lately, makes me nervous. :scurred:
The other kid piped in, "Hey what happened to the Lakers?" "We lost our way," I told them. "We just lost our way at the wrong time." I smiled, got in the car, and started the engine. I headed home.
Pray for Laker Wins

Postby In The Key on Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:20 pm

Funny, because didn't we all as Laker fans want the media to shut up?
In The Key

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas