Who would you trade with Mem, Min, or Char?

Who would you trade with Mem, Min, or Char?

Postby tmpl924 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:01 am

I want to apologize in advance for rampling but many good deals could be made, the Cs are active and we arent reallly at all. If you dont want to read a 30 year laker fan upset, missing West than dont read this. You guys on this site are too soft. You lock people opinions out if they have different ideas and dont respect the 1st admendment at all. If you dont like what people are saying, dont read it. Ive seen you guys cry like babies and shut down threads, like keeping it open will hurt you, I hope in LA you aent all such premadonnas, the Celts fans are crazy but arogant aholes, who argue even when they sucked about us or anyone. They are outright rude everywhere you go even like the damn pats and Soxs.... Many of you though are even worse grow up, at least the celts friends i hae will argue with me, you guys are just snitches who cry about eveyones opinions and lock them out. I have grown up in the otherside of MAss, 2 hrs from Bos. gone to everygame in purple and yellow since Magic, the real MJ, toke on Bird in the 80s. I hated the Cs fans and always loved LA because Magic and beyond. Than learned about before with West, elgin... i have been jumped in bos for a LA jerseys but you guys are even worse, most of you are a bunch of control freaks who cry to lock out others threads. Why? how is it hurting you y leaving it open? OK now before you lock this out, which will be soon let me just tell some lakers fans what i see in the eague.

Char wants to move Jackson, (id rather Wallace but, Jordan likes Artest. well make them throw in henderson and well give up brown. Henderson has a lot of potential, can be a combo guard who can create. Kobe and Fish could teach him to lead us down the rd with bynum. Or even Diop, diaw or Kwame, we need a back up C bad, lets see how much Jordan likes artest. We could give up artest brown and picks or 1 of the Rookies. We need players for this post season and Phil wont play a rookie in these playoffs. We need insurance for Bynum with Theo gone. The Cs are huge, even with Bynum, if he gets in foul trouble or isnt 100%. I wish we grabbed Shaq for the prnnies he wanted. He wanted to go out in LAs rafters.Kobe would had been assured to always have one more. he wanted to come back after playing that allstar game with Kobe. He knows they system and we could have used him. Buss only ran him out because he was always injured and demanding a crazy deal. Kobe and him had fun and most of it is a show. It was buss not wanting to sign him5 yrs 20 mil each. He proved not worth it but he waited in the offseason and we never offered him anything. I bet in his mind he would have rather played for free for us than for pennies with the Cs but after he knew we were out he went to the Cs because he is a big baby and wants to beat us for not grabbing him.... Sorry to ramble on spilt milk but he could have taught Bynum something about dominating and using his size. Also about how Duncan and Robinson use to pay, which is what Bynum and Gasol need to watch..

Mem wants to move Oj. Give up brown and maybe a rookie. Kobe loves OJ, after a 1 on 1 Kobe said OJ will be the best of his class down the RD. I think under Kobe he would learn and take over with Bynum as Kobe rides out. I wish we kept Marc's rights. No one knew at the time and I think they would have took many other things we had to offer but we didnt. A big deal with them could be Imagine Marc and Pau. They play great together, Kobe teaching Oj and Gay spacing the floor, like we need in a SF. .Bynum( Marc will always be healthier and i see BYnum going the Yao/oden RD.Trade while we can. Bynum, Brown, Artest or Barnes pick or the Rookies, which Phil wont play. For Marc, who already plays great with Pau. They amost beat us in gold game but Kobe won it. Marc, Gay ( youth and talent) and OJ. If Bynum is still so untoucable how about Thabeet( he has to learn soon, we got the people to teach him) and Oj for brown or blake Rookies/Mem loves picks and we never play rookies in post season so we need guys who wil play now. Id love to grab Gay/Marc/oj for Bynum, Barnes and anyone i mentioned. Gay is what the triangle needs, an excellent young shooter but Bynum would have to be included or LO. Maybe a seperate deal for Rubio and thats our future.

Min on the other hand has Flynn and Ridnoir,who we should had grabbed before Blake. They also have our future pG that will make a fool of Rondo, Rubio. He would be our starter next yr and for yrs to come, flynn and ridnoir are hot, rubio wont play for min but he would play for us with a healthy Bynum we would have a great future. They are also overloaded with SF/SG type players, which many think we need. They got ellington, johnson, brewer, beasley(since Darko is satrting andthey have Love),hayward,webster and a few too many mid talent back up bigs. We need one to replace Theo and Smith who never will play. Id love to get Love but not happening unless since they know they arent making the playoffs and that they have tons of talent but its all young, no leader. we package gasol, brown but got to get love, rubio, Johnson or ellington, tolliver( he can shoot the 3 and play down low) plus some maybe ridnoir and toss in blake or some of our Rookies and they take Luke. It wont every happen but Love would replace gasol now and in the long run for our future, he is amazing and so will rubio be all with bynum as Kobe slowly passes the reigns down.

that wont happen but we could get Rubio, one of the SFs/Sgs and tolliver or Darko as a backup, in case injury or foul trouble for Brown, who has potential as a starter on some team. The boy can drive and has ups, or blake plus picks maybe artest or Barnes, ebanks or Character, id perfer to keep artest.

Artest is crazy but can play D, he is like our rodman. He will turn it on and leae everything on the floor come playoffs or maybe post allstar break. Plus I wont forget what he did to help win game 7, it seems everyone else has forget. He is fine just bored during the reg season, like much of the team. Also he can still guard any Sf or best player which is great for our back court because Kobe can play rondo or roam and help in the back court and not have to move to SF, like when Ariza was in town, Kobe had to D up all the bigger SFs like, Melo, LJ Pierce. No one is gonna shut down LJ but Artest is big enough to body him one on one, unlike Ariza, who is sucking, cant shoot. Keep artest. He isnt needed to score at all but come playoffs he will lock down on D and with Bynum and kobe we will have good D. They are just playing lazy right now, they know the reg season and just want to play for the ring. I think we will and can flip the switch and surprise everyone. When you watch our games, besides Kobe who wants to always win, the rest just seem to be hiding their cards and game really. They arent showing the league their plans and 100% or the game. It maybe a Phil ambush to sweep his way through the playoffs and retire. There has to be a reason they arent concerned in the front office..

Point is we need Rubio somehow someway for next season and beyond and Id like maybe Tolliver to replace Theo. The Spurs got lucky and got undraftd players who are great and Blair in the second round. I wish we work a way to grab him, i was shooked he slipped so low but with the acl issues, the spurs got lucky lately. Neal, Blair. Its too bad we let DJ go, and worse Ronnie T to keep I think sasha. Ronnie had heart and played great with us and still is.

Too much talent went by us. Mitch didnt get us Gasol, it was West and we all know it. mitch is a bust. He signs players to deals after they put up one good season, luke, sasha, farmar, picks up old guys like theo and smith who Phil wont play. Passed on Cp3 and Okafur for Bynum, who Ill be shocked if he makes it healthy passed 26. Passed on Melo for Bynum tpye deal. I miss West. Why doesnt he help Mitch out. Mitch asked him for advice the other day and I think he didnt really want to help, it was in the paper. I remember Kobe demanding Mitch gone and West back than West left Mem and took his prize player, Gasol to LA. He was West's project in Mem and its no shock we got Gasol after West left. He said he would never take his friend Mitch's job to Kobe but we need him back. West is and was the lakers best GM and top 3 players, make him mitchs partner if he wont take his job but West is a better team builder, he sees talent in coal. No one believed in Kobe in 96, we had van exel and a few others but West knew. He stole Kobe for Vlade, he got Shaq, showtime...Our last few drafts,signings, trades, didnt pan out with anything, this yr maybe but the rest d league or trade while undrafted players are leading the spurs
tmpl924

Re: Who would you trade with Mem, Min, or Char?

Postby Larry14r on Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:22 pm

tmpl924 wrote:I want to apologize in advance for rampling but many good deals could be made, the Cs are active and we arent reallly at all. If you dont want to read a 30 year laker fan upset, missing West than dont read this. You guys on this site are too soft. You lock people opinions out if they have different ideas and dont respect the 1st admendment at all. If you dont like what people are saying, dont read it. Ive seen you guys cry like babies and shut down threads, like keeping it open will hurt you, I hope in LA you aent all such premadonnas, the Celts fans are crazy but arogant aholes, who argue even when they sucked about us or anyone. They are outright rude everywhere you go even like the damn pats and Soxs.... Many of you though are even worse grow up, at least the celts friends i hae will argue with me, you guys are just snitches who cry about eveyones opinions and lock them out. I have grown up in the otherside of MAss, 2 hrs from Bos. gone to everygame in purple and yellow since Magic, the real MJ, toke on Bird in the 80s. I hated the Cs fans and always loved LA because Magic and beyond. Than learned about before with West, elgin... i have been jumped in bos for a LA jerseys but you guys are even worse, most of you are a bunch of control freaks who cry to lock out others threads. Why? how is it hurting you y leaving it open? OK now before you lock this out, which will be soon let me just tell some lakers fans what i see in the eague.

Char wants to move Jackson, (id rather Wallace but, Jordan likes Artest. well make them throw in henderson and well give up brown. Henderson has a lot of potential, can be a combo guard who can create. Kobe and Fish could teach him to lead us down the rd with bynum. Or even Diop, diaw or Kwame, we need a back up C bad, lets see how much Jordan likes artest. We could give up artest brown and picks or 1 of the Rookies. We need players for this post season and Phil wont play a rookie in these playoffs. We need insurance for Bynum with Theo gone. The Cs are huge, even with Bynum, if he gets in foul trouble or isnt 100%. I wish we grabbed Shaq for the prnnies he wanted. He wanted to go out in LAs rafters.Kobe would had been assured to always have one more. he wanted to come back after playing that allstar game with Kobe. He knows they system and we could have used him. Buss only ran him out because he was always injured and demanding a crazy deal. Kobe and him had fun and most of it is a show. It was buss not wanting to sign him5 yrs 20 mil each. He proved not worth it but he waited in the offseason and we never offered him anything. I bet in his mind he would have rather played for free for us than for pennies with the Cs but after he knew we were out he went to the Cs because he is a big baby and wants to beat us for not grabbing him.... Sorry to ramble on spilt milk but he could have taught Bynum something about dominating and using his size. Also about how Duncan and Robinson use to pay, which is what Bynum and Gasol need to watch..

Mem wants to move Oj. Give up brown and maybe a rookie. Kobe loves OJ, after a 1 on 1 Kobe said OJ will be the best of his class down the RD. I think under Kobe he would learn and take over with Bynum as Kobe rides out. I wish we kept Marc's rights. No one knew at the time and I think they would have took many other things we had to offer but we didnt. A big deal with them could be Imagine Marc and Pau. They play great together, Kobe teaching Oj and Gay spacing the floor, like we need in a SF. .Bynum( Marc will always be healthier and i see BYnum going the Yao/oden RD.Trade while we can. Bynum, Brown, Artest or Barnes pick or the Rookies, which Phil wont play. For Marc, who already plays great with Pau. They amost beat us in gold game but Kobe won it. Marc, Gay ( youth and talent) and OJ. If Bynum is still so untoucable how about Thabeet( he has to learn soon, we got the people to teach him) and Oj for brown or blake Rookies/Mem loves picks and we never play rookies in post season so we need guys who wil play now. Id love to grab Gay/Marc/oj for Bynum, Barnes and anyone i mentioned. Gay is what the triangle needs, an excellent young shooter but Bynum would have to be included or LO. Maybe a seperate deal for Rubio and thats our future.

Min on the other hand has Flynn and Ridnoir,who we should had grabbed before Blake. They also have our future pG that will make a fool of Rondo, Rubio. He would be our starter next yr and for yrs to come, flynn and ridnoir are hot, rubio wont play for min but he would play for us with a healthy Bynum we would have a great future. They are also overloaded with SF/SG type players, which many think we need. They got ellington, johnson, brewer, beasley(since Darko is satrting andthey have Love),hayward,webster and a few too many mid talent back up bigs. We need one to replace Theo and Smith who never will play. Id love to get Love but not happening unless since they know they arent making the playoffs and that they have tons of talent but its all young, no leader. we package gasol, brown but got to get love, rubio, Johnson or ellington, tolliver( he can shoot the 3 and play down low) plus some maybe ridnoir and toss in blake or some of our Rookies and they take Luke. It wont every happen but Love would replace gasol now and in the long run for our future, he is amazing and so will rubio be all with bynum as Kobe slowly passes the reigns down.

that wont happen but we could get Rubio, one of the SFs/Sgs and tolliver or Darko as a backup, in case injury or foul trouble for Brown, who has potential as a starter on some team. The boy can drive and has ups, or blake plus picks maybe artest or Barnes, ebanks or Character, id perfer to keep artest.

Artest is crazy but can play D, he is like our rodman. He will turn it on and leae everything on the floor come playoffs or maybe post allstar break. Plus I wont forget what he did to help win game 7, it seems everyone else has forget. He is fine just bored during the reg season, like much of the team. Also he can still guard any Sf or best player which is great for our back court because Kobe can play rondo or roam and help in the back court and not have to move to SF, like when Ariza was in town, Kobe had to D up all the bigger SFs like, Melo, LJ Pierce. No one is gonna shut down LJ but Artest is big enough to body him one on one, unlike Ariza, who is sucking, cant shoot. Keep artest. He isnt needed to score at all but come playoffs he will lock down on D and with Bynum and kobe we will have good D. They are just playing lazy right now, they know the reg season and just want to play for the ring. I think we will and can flip the switch and surprise everyone. When you watch our games, besides Kobe who wants to always win, the rest just seem to be hiding their cards and game really. They arent showing the league their plans and 100% or the game. It maybe a Phil ambush to sweep his way through the playoffs and retire. There has to be a reason they arent concerned in the front office..

Point is we need Rubio somehow someway for next season and beyond and Id like maybe Tolliver to replace Theo. The Spurs got lucky and got undraftd players who are great and Blair in the second round. I wish we work a way to grab him, i was shooked he slipped so low but with the acl issues, the spurs got lucky lately. Neal, Blair. Its too bad we let DJ go, and worse Ronnie T to keep I think sasha. Ronnie had heart and played great with us and still is.

Too much talent went by us. Mitch didnt get us Gasol, it was West and we all know it. mitch is a bust. He signs players to deals after they put up one good season, luke, sasha, farmar, picks up old guys like theo and smith who Phil wont play. Passed on Cp3 and Okafur for Bynum, who Ill be shocked if he makes it healthy passed 26. Passed on Melo for Bynum tpye deal. I miss West. Why doesnt he help Mitch out. Mitch asked him for advice the other day and I think he didnt really want to help, it was in the paper. I remember Kobe demanding Mitch gone and West back than West left Mem and took his prize player, Gasol to LA. He was West's project in Mem and its no shock we got Gasol after West left. He said he would never take his friend Mitch's job to Kobe but we need him back. West is and was the lakers best GM and top 3 players, make him mitchs partner if he wont take his job but West is a better team builder, he sees talent in coal. No one believed in Kobe in 96, we had van exel and a few others but West knew. He stole Kobe for Vlade, he got Shaq, showtime...Our last few drafts,signings, trades, didnt pan out with anything, this yr maybe but the rest d league or trade while undrafted players are leading the spurs

Oh please Ridnoir would have the same problems in the triangle offense as Blake is right now.
Larry14r

Re: Who would you trade with Mem, Min, or Char?

Postby Larry14r on Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:23 pm

tmpl924 wrote:I want to apologize in advance for rampling but many good deals could be made, the Cs are active and we arent reallly at all. If you dont want to read a 30 year laker fan upset, missing West than dont read this. You guys on this site are too soft. You lock people opinions out if they have different ideas and dont respect the 1st admendment at all. If you dont like what people are saying, dont read it. Ive seen you guys cry like babies and shut down threads, like keeping it open will hurt you, I hope in LA you aent all such premadonnas, the Celts fans are crazy but arogant aholes, who argue even when they sucked about us or anyone. They are outright rude everywhere you go even like the damn pats and Soxs.... Many of you though are even worse grow up, at least the celts friends i hae will argue with me, you guys are just snitches who cry about eveyones opinions and lock them out. I have grown up in the otherside of MAss, 2 hrs from Bos. gone to everygame in purple and yellow since Magic, the real MJ, toke on Bird in the 80s. I hated the Cs fans and always loved LA because Magic and beyond. Than learned about before with West, elgin... i have been jumped in bos for a LA jerseys but you guys are even worse, most of you are a bunch of control freaks who cry to lock out others threads. Why? how is it hurting you y leaving it open? OK now before you lock this out, which will be soon let me just tell some lakers fans what i see in the eague.

Oh please Ridnoir would have the same problems in the triangle offense as Blake is right now.
Larry14r

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas