Why not Dajuan Wagner?

Postby halekulani on Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:19 pm

FabFourLakers wrote:Knows how to play? are u kidding? Why dont u look at his rookie season? The Cavs ruined his confidence when they benched him man...same with Kwame...all it takes is a new situation for a player to get his game back...i mean i dont wanna compare DW to Vince Carter, cuz we already knew what VC could do...but im not saying hes gonna be playin for us a lot...im sayin he COULD be a valuable asset off the bench and coudl be a surprise u know?

He may have horrible work ethic and he may be injury prone, but he certainly does NOT suck...the kids got talent and u cant teach that.....and his ball handling skills at best AVERAGE? I dont think uve really seen this guy play at his best...and thats why i think we shoudl give him a chance in a back up role and maybe he can turn some heads and become a starter some day...

no i don't know. and he still doesn't play defense.

horrible work ethic + talent = bust. it's the one and only formula that manages to stay consistent. oh, and defense wins games. universal rule of sports yet to be broken.
halekulani

Previous

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas