With Jamal going to Atlanta, how about Bibby?

Re: With Jamal going to Atlanta, how about Bibby?

Postby Larry14r on Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:29 am

lkrfn85 wrote:
GinoDB wrote:we could trade them Farmar /Morrison for Bibby,

if they are going to lose Bibby anyway, then they might as well trade him for a PG with Finals experience
whose contract expires anyway if he is no good for them

This makes alot of sense for both teams. We get a vet pg. they get a young pg and cap space...bibby gets a deal he likes, maybe 2-3 year deal at about 6-7 mil. sign me up. bibby/fish/shannon

Expect the Hawks might resign him back anyways and that's a good thing because I can't stand that guy.
Larry14r

Postby lakersallday24x on Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:38 pm

lakers are interested with nate and marion now...we need to trade sasha farmar and walton..morrison..we won't trade morrison...cause we need a shooter...and we won't trade brown...brown has a lot of energy and athleticism with the lakers than other teams he played with like cavs and bobcats...yue can play...saw his highlights...he needs minutes...we need to trade...odom and farmar for parker...then walton and sasha for jermaine o'neal..then sign some good quality players...
lakersallday24x

Postby sm61893 on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:19 am

lakersallday24x wrote:lakers are interested with nate and marion now...we need to trade sasha farmar and walton..morrison..we won't trade morrison...cause we need a shooter...and we won't trade brown...brown has a lot of energy and athleticism with the lakers than other teams he played with like cavs and bobcats...yue can play...saw his highlights...he needs minutes...we need to trade...odom and farmar for parker...then walton and sasha for jermaine o'neal..then sign some good quality players...

All I can say is :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE
sm61893

Previous

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas