word is that marcus banks is headed to l.A

Postby trodgers on Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:02 am

TomSeaver wrote:Is this the same Marcus Banks that got schooled by Smush? And we want him?

You mean in the game where Smush had 12 points, 1 board, 1 assist, 4 TO while Banks had 18 points, 2 boards, 8 assists, 2 TO? If so, yeah.
blog.travisjrodgers.com
Its like Dr. Buss is guarding the Celtic rim this second half. Nothings dropping
trodgers
Site Manager

Postby no_dont on Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:32 am

ob4
HO-BE
no_dont

Postby TomSeaver on Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:54 pm

k0pr0phage wrote:
TomSeaver wrote:Is this the same Marcus Banks that got schooled by Smush? And we want him?

You mean in the game where Smush had 12 points, 1 board, 1 assist, 4 TO while Banks had 18 points, 2 boards, 8 assists, 2 TO? If so, yeah.

Its not about the final stat line. I'm talking head to head plays. Where Smush took him off the dribble repeatedly. For someone supposed to be so good defensively. :man9:

Heres a clip to remind you

Smush schooling Banks
TomSeaver

Postby DavidFreakingRivers on Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:10 am

TomSeaver wrote:
k0pr0phage wrote:

Its not about the final stat line. I'm talking head to head plays. Where Smush took him off the dribble repeatedly. For someone supposed to be so good defensively. :man9:

Smush schooling Banks

I guess that proves it. Give me a break! Banks is a much better defender than Smush. Even first teamers like Kobe get burned from time to time. Ron Artest gets beat badly now and then. Sorry, It's not about head to head highlight reels. You got owned by k0pr0phage.
"With the 25th pick of the 1988 NBA draft, the.. Los Angeles Lakers select... David Rivers from the University of Notre Dame."
DavidFreakingRivers

Postby purple_and_gold_fever on Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:18 am

:jam2: :jam2: :jam2:
purple_and_gold_fever

Postby trodgers on Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:33 am

TomSeaver wrote:
k0pr0phage wrote:

Smush schooling Banks
Probably the worst argument in the history of CL posting. Big game, Smush. Way to get it done.
blog.travisjrodgers.com
Its like Dr. Buss is guarding the Celtic rim this second half. Nothings dropping
trodgers
Site Manager

Postby vic5150 on Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:43 pm

After the Vlad signing I feel this is all a moot point. We'll see, if a blind squirrell can find a nut maybe kupkake can make a good move.
Black Dynamite: "I'm declaring war on anyone who sells drugs in the community!"
Chocolate Giddy-Up: "But Black Dynamite, I sell drugs in the community!"
vic5150

Postby LkerFan4Life on Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:00 pm

are we still gunna get him even tho we used the mle or whatever it is on vlad?
Praying that KG comes to Laker Land.
LkerFan4Life

Postby jBL on Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:11 pm

TomSeaver wrote:
k0pr0phage wrote:

Smush schooling Banks

So if I can find you a Youtube clip of Smush schooled by someone (ex: Steve Nash, Tony Parker), we should waive Smush and sign them?
jBL

Previous

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas