Would an Odom for Rashard Lewis trade make sense??

Would an Odom for Rashard Lewis trade make sense??

Postby reincarnatingDABULLS on Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:15 pm

Lakers trade

Lamar Odom
Luke Walton
Slava Medvedenko
Aaron Mckie

Sonics trade

Rashard Lewis
Reggie Evans
Ronald Murray

would this change solve the Lakers problems and make them contenders?

Mihm/ Kwame/Bynum
Evans/Cook/Turiaf
Lewis/George/Green
Kobe/Sasha/Wafer
Smush/ Flip
reincarnatingDABULLS

Postby GuRu on Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:17 pm

Wed be charged for sexual assault on the city of Seattle if that happened.

Id do it in an instant.
Win the Pacific. Win the West. Win a Ring
GuRu
Better Than You

Postby In The Key on Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:22 pm

I think Phil would be hesitant to make this trade. Why?

Lamar Odom for Rashard Lewis - Phil would favor Lamar. Sure, he did go off on him, but looking at Lewis' game for years, he's not a guy that Phil would like as the second option. He wanders off to the perimeter too much, shoots too many threes, and doesn't take advantage of his size and post up skills. Lamar can rebound as well as distribute very well. Scoring wise, take Lewis, but anyone can score. I say keep Lamar. The only other player that Phil would take at that same postition realistically would be Shawn Marion. And with the year he's having, it's not looking to realistic.

Luke Walton - He's not giving him up. Frankly, the Lakers shouldn't. He's a much more vital piece off the bench for us than we think. He could even start and be productive. The intangables. Reggie Evans and Ronald Murray would be great, but not for Odom and Luke.

Official "LA Lakers will defeat Phoenix in Round One" Club. PM to join.

MoneyMike...KrazyIvan909...nameant...Massacre_184...magicmoment...KoBeXo8...Bballgirl85...Sharpshooter...Nezter...anyone else believe?
In The Key

Postby reincarnatingDABULLS on Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:44 pm

In The Key wrote:I think Phil would be hesitant to make this trade. Why?

Lamar Odom for Rashard Lewis - Phil would favor Lamar. Sure, he did go off on him, but looking at Lewis' game for years, he's not a guy that Phil would like as the second option. He wanders off to the perimeter too much, shoots too many threes, and doesn't take advantage of his size and post up skills. Lamar can rebound as well as distribute very well. Scoring wise, take Lewis, but anyone can score. I say keep Lamar. The only other player that Phil would take at that same postition realistically would be Shawn Marion. And with the year he's having, it's not looking to realistic.

Luke Walton - He's not giving him up. Frankly, the Lakers shouldn't. He's a much more vital piece off the bench for us than we think. He could even start and be productive. The intangables. Reggie Evans and Ronald Murray would be great, but not for Odom and Luke.

disagree strongly with the bolded parts.

Walton is trash and no one else on our team can score consistently besides Kobe and Cook.
reincarnatingDABULLS

Postby KB24 on Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:43 am

GuRu wrote:Wed be charged for sexual assault on the city of Seattle if that happened.

Id do it in an instant.

:man10: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Right now Lewis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Odom.
Odom is completely on the lose end right now. He can´t even score 10 points anymore. He can´t defend anyway and is just pissing me off. we need to trade that bum.

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Postby DUKE. on Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:21 am

:jam2:
DUKE.

Postby Camilo on Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:34 am

I tried Lamr for lEWIS ON nbA LIVE and they rejected it . I wanted so bad I ended up traded like LamAr, Wafer and Kwame for Lewis this other guy and there rookie Petro :mhihi:
Camilo

Postby High IQ on Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:52 am

Camilo wrote:I tried Lamr for lEWIS ON nbA LIVE and they rejected it . I wanted so bad I ended up traded like LamAr, Wafer and Kwame for Lewis this other guy and there rookie Petro :mhihi:

when I start my dinasty on nba live, first guys who I let go - Odom and whole bench. thanks for those unrealistic ratings, I can trade Slava for Melvin Ely, and George for Michael Sweetney. :jam2:
High IQ

Postby jBL on Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:02 am

High IQ wrote:
Camilo wrote:I tried Lamr for lEWIS ON nbA LIVE and they rejected it . I wanted so bad I ended up traded like LamAr, Wafer and Kwame for Lewis this other guy and there rookie Petro :mhihi:

when I start my dinasty on nba live, first guys who I let go - Odom and whole bench. thanks for those unrealistic ratings, I can trade Slava for Melvin Ely, and George for Michael Sweetney. :jam2:

Haha.. I started dynasty with the current Laker line up and played 1 seasons (82 games) and all-star weekend on 2nd season

My roster is

C - Chris Bosh
PF - Dwight Howard
SF - Marvin Williams
SG - Kobe Byrant
PG - Chris Paul
--------------------------
PG - Deron Williams
PF - Al Harrington
SF - Josh Smith
PF - Al Jefferson
SG - Boris Diaw
C - Andrew Bynum
SG - Armon Garnett (my draft pick)

I just use Marvin over Josh cuz he has good shooting touch, and I'm pretty good with using Marvin. Young cheap team.

about -3m salary cap
jBL

Postby jBL on Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:05 am

Haha.. I used Lamar, Sasha, and Luke for Dirk and Howard.... LOL.. i just wanted to get rid of Lamar.... so I brought in Dirk to bring Dwight Howard and fillers.
jBL

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas